Fluffy

I woke up the next day feeling kinda down. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I took my shirt of and saw that the scars were almost gone. I never get used to this. I put my hair in a bun and washed my body, rinsing off the little bit of blood which was left over. Suddenly my head started bombarding me with thoughts. What will Kate think of me? I'm a werewolf! Kinda! I don't want my best friend to have a monster as best friend and risking to get hurt. Oh my god. I shock my head and dried my body up. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the room, to put some clothes on. I put some black skinny jeans on as always. As I was putting them on I ripped a hole on them, well I guess they're ripped skinny jeans now. Since I had a hole on one side by the knee I did the same on the other side.

Kate was ready to go. I put my hair down and we walked to the car. I drove her Range Rover to school since mine was... Pretty messed up. We got there and I instantly didn't feel well. We walked into the class. I sat down next to Luke and got ready to fall asleep. After a few hours we got to lunch. Luke and I were walking to meet Calum and Kate. Suddenly I got pushed into the lockers really hard. I hit my head so hard that I was seeing everything blurry. I opened my eyes. Sarah. "Sarah? What are you doing? Where's Michael?" I asked. She grabbed me by my collar and threw me across the hall. I stood up since I wasn't that hurt.

"It's funny how I wanted to ask you the same thing!" She fake laughed. Then looked at me threatening me. She threw a punch at me, but I stopped it. Hitting her with my knee on her belly. She bend down, I grabbed her hand and yanked it back. She yelped. I pushed her back up by her hair and pushed her to the lockers. She fell. I yanked her back up and held her by her neck.

"Where's MICHAEL?!" I called. She laughed. I got way to angry that I slapped her. I noticed I had scratched her as well. Luke came.

"Jade I think that's enough!" He called. I looked at him. He walked backwards scared. "Yo-your eyes!" Then I saw Kate pushing through the crowd.

"Jade? What happened to Emilia? Are you lying to your human friends? Do they know the real you?! Do thEY KNOW WHAT KIND OF MONSTER YOU ARE?!" Sarah yelled. "THAT YOU'RE A WO-" I grabbed her by her hair and ran as fast as I could to the woods which basically was teleportion.

"If anyone here is a monster? It's you!" I spat. I walked back because I felt way to weird. I felt my body deforming. Next thing I know is I'm warmer and fluffi-FLUFFIER?! I looked at my hands, oh excuse me. PAWS and freaked out. I then looked at Sarah. "What did you do?" I asked which came out as barking.