strange.

I woke up breathing heavily. Once again the same dream. The woods, the bright green eyes that shine in the dark, little me crying for my mom, the woman in my dream, the two bodies in the middle of the fire. Kate was right, it's about my past. I got frustrated and put my boots on and my leather jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail. I looked at the clock it was 3AM. I breathed out and walked out of the house, no keys, no phone. I started walking to the closest woods. The moon was hella light so it was basically really light. I walked into the woods and started walking in a straight line, hoping to get somewhere. I then heard a noise and got scared. I stopped and looked around. I looked behind me and almost screamed. A figure was there. A guy.

"You should be careful out here." The strange guy mumbled not looking up.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm not scared." I said, not sure what I was saying.

"Are you sure?" He looked up and his eyes looked into my soul. I walked backwards, but fell back. He's eyes were bright green and were shining in the dark. Just like my dream. "scared?"

"Your eyes. I see them every time I go to sleep." I stuttered. "In my dream I'm five and see your eyes. I can't remember my past. I just discovered I'm adopted. Perhaps... Do you know me? Or do you know where I lived?" I asked. He turned his back to me and started walking away. I followed him. "Hey... Whatever your name is. Do you think I'm crazy?" He stopped. I looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Jump on my back." He said.

"What? No, I'm way too heavy." I said. He rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal way. He started running. I looked up at him. He's kind  of attractive. Then he stopped. He put me on the floor. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me with him. After a minute he stopped and let go of my wrist. I looked up and saw a house all burned.

*Flashback*

"MOMMY! DADDY!" I shouted, tearing up. " HELP ME!"

I opened my eyes and was outside. I saw my house crash down, with my parents inside.

*End of flashback*

I felt weak and fell on my knees. The guy ran up to me and kneeled down looking at me, with worried eyes. "Mom... Dad..." I mumbled tearing up. "I remember..." The guy wrapped his arms around me. I started crying looking at the house. He then looked me in the eyes while I was crying.

*Flashback*

"NOOOOOOO"I shouted trying to run up to my crashed house. The somebody grabbed me by my arms. His eyes were bright green looking at me worried before hugging me.

*End of flashback*

My head started hurting. I pushed the guy away. "You were there." He looked at me. "You held me back and hugged me when I wanted to run up to the house. I saw those eyes before you hugged me." I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."