Wolf!

Sarah looked at me wide eyed. "I didn't do anything? What the hell, I thaught you were half werewolf, but you're 100% werewolf. Gosh." She said falling to her knees. I sat down. It's weird to sit. Jesus. "I just wanted to know what you have done to Michael... nd now I find out you're my family." She mumbled.

"I have done nothing to him." I mumbled. "Wait, I can talk?!" I asked.

"Yeah we can, but we don't do that often." She shrugged. "And I saw Michael leaving your house late at night and he looked kinda sad."

"He hurt me and it made him sad saying he was a monster and then he left. I'm worried." I looked down. She nodded. "I'm gonna talk to his dad." I started walking away, trying to get used to the whole four paws thingy! After a few minutes I got there. Everyone including Mike's dad looked at me confused. I wished myself to become human again and I did. Boss walked over to me.

"Emilia?" He asked. I nodded. "How?"

"I don't know. I was angry and it just happened." I shrugged. "But I'm actually here to ask for Michael?" I said, sounding more like a question.

"He left early this morning cause he joined the Alpha team. Where he gets trained to become a better wolf. He will learn a lot of stuff. Maybe he'll even find a pretty girl there. And one day he'll become the boss." I lowered my head.

"When is he coming back?" I asked.

"He will be gone for more than a year. Maybe two." He said. I nodded. Turning back into wolf and ran. I just ran where ever my head was taking me. After a little while I stopped. I saw a waterfall. I sat close to the water and looked down. I had bright blue eyes and was really furry. My fur was a light color almost gold colored. I was fascinated. I lied down looking at the clean water. I closed my eyes. I can rest here. Either way I'm a wolf nothing can happen to me.

I woke up with a gun shot. I stood up. I saw from afar two men walking to me with guns. I turned into human real quick. I stood up. "DON'T SHOOT! I'M A HUMAN BEING!" I yelled. They got closer.

"What? It really is a girl." A tall board man said.

"I swear I saw a wolf, boss!" A guy, way shorter said. I looked away.

"Don't be stupid!" The tall man said, slapping the back of the other's head. "Do you need help home?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I smiled.

"Ok. Well let's go home jeff nothing's here. Have a good night, mademoiselle." He smiled walking off with the other guy. I sighed in relief. What if I hadn't woken up? Or if they had shot me at first? I guess I can't be the clumsy Jade or Emilia Or whatever anymore. I turned back into wolf and ran up a mountain. It's so much fun to run as a wolf. Once I was at the tip I stopped. I looked down and saw England, all light up. I then saw the moon. It was full moon. I don't know why, but I felt the urge to howl at it. So I did. As I howled I heard other wolves howling. What a great sound. I don't wanna go home. I walked back down the mountain and back home. Once in the streets back to human. I walked up to Kate's home. I walked to the porche and Kate's mom opened the door, handing me my suitcases. She's back? I looked at her confused.

"I don't want you in this house again and don't socialize with my daughter again." Kate stood in the back doing nothing, but looking down.

"But, I don't get it. Why?" I asked. She just closed the door. I took the suitcases and walked back into the woods. I was walking to Michael's home.

"Where do you think you're going?!" A man yelled from behind me. I jumped and fell down.  "Oh my god, are you ok? Sorry, sis." A softer voice apologized.

"Jacob? Wha- Why would you do that?!"I asked. He helped me up.

"Sorry. I love to scare people. Or in this case.... Family." He smiled, wiggeling his eyebrows.

"And he also loves to prank us." Sarah said appearing out of nowhere. Jacob looked at her smiling. "Where were you going?"

"Michael's house. My best friend's mom told me to leave." I mumbled.

"Oh. Michael's house is now taken as in, by humans." Jacob said. I looked down. "But you can join us at our home." I raised an eyebrow.