Sorry

"We're in love with each other." Michael pulled back a little.

"Do you like me too?" He asked. I smiled.

"Maybe?" I said, sounding more like a question. I let go off him an attempted to walk away.

"How do you feel, When I do this?" He asked, grabbing my hand and yanking me back to him. Once I was facing his chest he lift my head up and kissed me. I kissed back. His hands were on my cheeks and I was just smiling throughout the kiss. I never felt so loved. I never felt so safe. He pulled back, smiling. I love his smile, it's so contagious. I pecked his lips again. "I need to ask you a questions!" He said. I just looked at him. "Can you promise me to not tell anyone I'm a werewolf?" I nodded. "So how do you feel after this?" He asked, I giggled.

"So you do like me." He chuckled. I smiled. I love his laugh and smile. Why doesn't he do it more often? I just bit my lip and looked away. I looked out of the window and saw Sarah. My smile faded. I pushed Michael away and dragged myself downstairs and outside. My leg was in pain and really weak, but I kept looking for Sarah.

"Sarah?" I called, kind of running around. "Sarah! I don't want to take him away from you!" Sarah jumped from a tree right to my feet.

"You aren't." She laughed. "That's exactly what I noticed right now."

"I'm sorry. Please, listen." I said, approaching her. She then slapped me, but the slap involved her scratching my face. I fell back, holding my cheek. I was bleeding.

"Oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget that I'm strong and have wolf crawls." She said, laughing. I looked down.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"No, you're not. Otherwise you would just leave Michael and I alone." She snapped. "I almost had him." She said, tearing up. "And you destroyed everything." She yelled and jumped on me trying to hurt me. I somehow managed to get her off. I stood up and turned back to her. She was now a wolf and jumped back to me. I pushed her head away so she couldn't bite me. Then I kicked her away. Suddenly a white wolf jumped over me and defended me. Michael. She was about to attack. I jumped in front of Michael.

"Stop. Don't do it Michael. You'll regret it." Michael just looked at her. "Just.... Don't hurt her. For me." I mumbled. He calmed down. He turned back to human.

"Stop hurting her because you love me and I love her. Just stop." Michael said. Sarah was back to human and I saw she was crying.

"Michael! This is the last thing you should tell a girl, who loves you." I spat. I walked to Sarah. "Sarah, I'm so so-"

"Don't, or else I'll hurt you." She said, looking down. I stood still. "Go, before I change my mind." She looked at me. She meant it. "GO!" She called. I did. I walked away.