Falling

I woke up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Michael. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You were screaming for help while sleeping." He said worried.

"Oh sorry. It's was that one dream." I mumbled. He sat back down. "Did you stay here all night?"

"Kind of yeah." He said.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"I was actually sleeping, but you woke the hospital up." He said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok." He said. A nurse walked in.

"You just woke up. Here's your medicine for the injury." She smiled. I smiled back.

"I'm sorry for screaming in my scream." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. "I was here just a second ago and you were sleeping peacefully." She smiled. I looked at Michael. He lowered his head. The nurse handed me a cup of water and I took the medicine. "How's you're leg?"

"It's Fine. I still can't feel much." I said honestly.

"Good You can leave. Just need to take this medicine for the week and rest your leg a lot." I nodded. I put my clothes on, after Michael left the room and walked out of the room. We walked out with Michael as my crutches helped me.

"Wait a second." I said. Michael stopped. "How did you know I was crying for help in my dream, but I didn't even talk?" I asked. He turned around.

"What?" He asked. I stayed quiet. He rolled his eyes. "You were making little noises, but I taught about you crying for help because you told me about the dream." He blurted out.

"Oh ok." I mumbled. Then I heard a wolf howling. "Michael?"

"hmm?"

"Do you think wolves can help people? Like the hurt some people, but not a specific one?" I asked.

"It's possible, yeah. Why?" He asked.

"Because was getting harassed by two men. A wolf came attacked them, but helped me and brought me to the hospital." I said. "I've seen the wolf's eyes before." Michael lowered his head. "Do you think I'm crazy?"

"Probably, yes." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's go." He said, taking away my crutches and picking me up bridal way.

"You know. I might be crazy, but I can walk." I said. Michael ignored me and walked away. He dropped me at my house. "What? You're leaving?"

"Yes?"

"You can't!" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to go home, but I have nowhere to go." I said, looking him in the eyes. "Please, at least just until I get used to the fact that I'm adopted." His eyes softened. He put his hands on his chest and belly scared. "What's wrong?" He ignored me and guided me to my door. He knocked on it. "Michael, please."

"We have to get some clothes." He said. MY 'mom' opened the door. And hugged me I didn't hug back.

"What happened?" I ignored her. She looked at Michael. "Do I know you?" Michael lowered his head. I guided Michael to my room. He looked around.

"Have you never seen a girl bedroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. So many. I slept in some too."

"Oh are you the one night stand kinda guy?" He looked at me confused. I shook my head and tried to get my suitcase down from my wardrobe. It fell, Michael grabbed my arms and yanked me away before the suitcase hit me. I was pressed against the wall. He looked into my eyes. I felt his heart beating really fast.