love

After I made Jacob walk for so long. He stopped. I got off him and he turned into a human. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. He touched my arm where Sarah bit me. I yelped. "Come on, I'll help you." Jacob said, picking me up bridal way and bringing me to the bedroom. He took some things to disinfect my arm. It hurt. "You like Michael, don't you?" He asked.

"What? No." I said.

"Of course you do. Or else you wouldn't tell him to be with Sarah, but you did. Cause you care." He said. I lowered my head. Suddenly Jacob was gone. I looked to the side and Michael was pressing Jacob against the wall with his hands around Jacobs neck. I stood up and went over to them.

"Michael, let go. Michael. Michael let him go." I repeated.

"What are you planning to do to her? Are you trying to flirt? HUH!" Michael spat.

"MICHAEL STOP!" I yelled slapping the back of his neck. He let go. I pushed Michael away.

"I got my eyes on your every move Jack!" Michael spat.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" I yelled. "Jacob, go."

"You're staying with him?" He asked.

"I'll be fine!" I said. He left frustrated. Michael's eyes softened.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked.

"No, I'm not ok! What are you trying to do? I told you, to stay with her. Why did you came back? Do you want to lose your powers?" I asked.

"My dad said I'm already 100% in love with you. I didn't lose any powers. So it's not going to happen." He said.

"The question is if he's right. Are you really in love with me?" I asked.

"I don't know how to discover if I am." He said, embarrassed.

"It's easy. Does your heart beat fats when I touch you?" I asked, putting my hand on his chest.

"No." He said.

"Yes it does. I can feel it." I giggled and felt his heart beating even faster. I stopped and looked at him.

"Do you feel butterflies in your belly when I do this? You have to be honest." I said, hugging him. "How do you feel?"

"Really good. My heart is almost jumping out of my mouth." He said. I pulled back.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

"Kind of disappointed." He mumbled. I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. Our bodies were pressed against each other and I looked him in the eyes. Our lips inches away. "Now I just feel like kissing you and not let go." He said. This is bad... The worst is I feel exactly the same.

"I have bad news." I whispered into his ear, our bodies still close. I felt him shiver.

"What is it?" He whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"We're in love with each other." I whispered.