Someone special

I was laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Michael was laying next to me, since I had the biggest bed of the house.

What's wrong with me? I used to be so happy. I used to smile everyday. Now it seems to be a challenge. I feel so alone... I literally am a huge mess. I felt tears slide down my face. I cried silently. I don't want to wake up the so important boss that needs his sleep. I don't know how I feel about him. Seems like he's too important, now. I just really want to go back in time. So much has changed. I mean I'm a werewolf, nothing's crazier. I then slowly fell asleep.   

"Wake up, Emilia!" Someone called. I hate waking up when someone yells. I opened my eyes, groaning. "Come on, it's time to go hunt!" I nodded standing up and jumping of the tree. Once down.... WOLF. Yeah magic, whatever. I met Jacob and Sarah. We walked around trying to find dears or pigs. We then saw a huge dear. I looked at The others and their eyes were popping. I rolled my eyes. I walked slowly to it. He barely even heard me and it was way too easy to catch him. Once I bit on his neck he was gone. The others started serving themselves. I walked back to the tree house putting some clothes on and my hair in a ponytail. I went out and walked to the city. I smelled someone behind me.

"What are you doing, Michael?!" I asked.

"Following you?!"

"And why?"

"Because..." He mumbled. I turned around and he stopped walking when he was inches awAy from me. I looked down and kept walking.

"Sooo... Have you met someone special?" I asked.

"Yes, I have." He said. I kept quiet. "She's awesome. She's cute, funny, confident and perfect. By the way, her? As a wolf? Wow! She's... Just....... Wow. I can't describe. She's the one I want, the one I need." I looked down.

"Well... She's lucky." I mumbled, not trying to fake a smile.

"Yeah. I've known her for almost twenty years. She has long, light brown hair, dark eyes as a person, blue eyes as a wolf. She has three beauty spots on her face that look like piercings. She has large, pink beautiful and kissable lips. Currently wearing a white shirt, some black skinnies and boots." I looked at my outfit. Me? He still likes me?

"Do I know her?!" I asked.

"Sooooo good!" He said. I felt a smile creep into my lips. "People call her Jade... Werewolves call her Emilia!" I looked at him. I smiled. He smiled back. "Ok. THAT was really smooth!" He said.

"Indeed!" I giggled. "I thaught you had forgotten me..." I mumbled, bitting my lip. Bad habit. He put his hand on my mouth.

"I would never forget you. Ever!" He said, looking me in the eyes. I blushed. "Gosh, you're blooming hot!" I looked at him confused. "Your cheeks." I kept walking.

"Why did you go? So far? For so long?" I asked.

"Just to train contain my powers. You know..." He mumbled. I nodded. We walked to the city. Side by side!