Frustration

After a while, Michael had taken all the mirror pieces from my back. I was in pain. He cleaned the blood off once more. I bit my lip holding back the yelp. Suddenly I heard the door open, downstairs. I looked at him wide eyed. He panicked. I put my shirt back on and ran to the room. I started picking up the mirror pieces from the ground while he cleaned the bathroom. I put everything in the garbage can. We walked downstairs and Calum had just kissed Kate. I smiled really wide. I'm so happy for them. I saw Michael looking at me from the corner of my eye. "You're welcome." I said.Kate looked at me smiling.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye princess. Bye Jade. Oh and... Thank you. You're the best." Calum called.

"I know." I smiled and waved at him as he left the house. "Princess? HMM?"

"Seriously thank you so much babe. I love you." She said, hugging me.

"I love you too." I smiled. She looked behind me. I followed her eyes. Right, Michael.

"Right. I should go." He mumbled. I followed him to the door. He looked really sad and frustrated.

"What's wrong? We'll see each other tomorrow." I asked.

"I'm just mad at myself. I don't know why I did that. I was loving it why did I push you away. To hurt you?" I stayed quiet. "I'm a monster."

"I'm half a monster." I said, resting my hand on his cheek. He looked me in the eyes. "And I'm happy that we can be monsters together, as stupid as it sounds." I mumbled. He smiled slightly. I then went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Em." He said leaving. I closed the door pressing my back against it and hitting the back of my head a few times. I'm so frustrated now. I don't even know why. I opened my eyes and saw Kate smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I lied on the bed and faked to sleep. Kate walked in.

"Hmm, didn't I have a mirror?" I opened my eyes. She shrugged and I breathed out in relief. She walked to the desk. "Ouch" I smelled blood. I sat up fast. I saw her taking a piece of mirror from her foot and she wasn't even bleeding much, but I smelled the blood way to well. As if she was dying. "I had a mirror. Did you break it?" She asked smirking.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Did virgin Jade had a little too much fun?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "She did! How was it?" I ignored her. "Was it good?"

"Kate!" I called.

"What? I'm just asking." She said.

"Then stop asking. Please." I said, laying back down. And fell asleep.