Tease

After everyone welcomed me, Michael walked me back home. When we got there I walked up the little stairs in front of the door I heard him starting to walk up the stairs, wanting to go in as well. I turned to him and he was really close. I was almost his height since I was one step above. I looked away from his eyes. "Maybe you should go." I mumbled.

"Are you serious?" He asked kinda frustrated. He sighed. "Fine. Do you need anything?" I shock my head, no. "Ok." He started walking. I looked down. "Don't tell anyone about it." he called, I looked back up. "And... Welcome." He smiled, winking and left. I bit my lip and walked inside. Kate stood there arms crossed and tapping here foot.

"What?" I asked.

"You missed classes? With new guy?!" She asked, mad.

"No I had a few problems and he helped." I said walking up the stairs as she followed me.

"What kinda problems? The fact that you're eighteen and a virgin? He helped you with that?" My eyes widened.

"KATE! Oh my god. You know I wouldn't." I snapped. She looked down. "What's wrong?"

"I was worried and Calum put me in a bad mood saying I should have been there for you and shiz. I think he's got a crush on you." She mumbled. I laughed. Cal told me before that he liked her but is rubish at flirting. "What's so funny?"

"I know who Calum has a crush on and it's not me." I giggled. She looked at me confused.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's You." I blurted out.

"Me? You're kidding... Right?" She asked, I shook my head, no. "Cal... CALUM HOOD LIKES ME?! Omg!!" She jumped up and down, smiling. "I need to go call him."

After a while she came back, smiling. "What did he say?"

"He wants to go out! We're going on a date, JADE!" She smiled. I smiled at her. She stopped and looked at the time. " Oh my god. I need to get ready." I helped her choose a outfit and did her make up and hair. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She started freaking out. I walked downstairs and opened the door. Calum in a suit? He gave me a quick hug.

"Hey, jade, is she ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. Then we heard someone walk downstairs, Kate. We looked at her. Her long hair curly and beautiful. Make up really natural. Black sleeked dress and nude louboutins. They both smiled really bright. "Shall we?" Cal asked.

"We shall. Oh Jade, I don't know if I told you, but my parents are on a business trip for months. Which means you're alone, but you can invite that one 'friend'" she winked. I smiled and pushed them outside.

"Have fun!" I called. They drove off. I was about to walk inside, but saw a figure walking up to the house. Michael. He just walked inside. I closed the door and followed him to the room. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Kate told me to come." He smiled. I get so weak. I looked away. "Are you ok?" I hummed, 'mhmm'. He stood up from the desk chair and walked up to me, putting his hand on my chest. "Why is your heart beating so fast? Why don't you look at me when I smile? Why do you keep pushing me away? Are you scared?" He asked.

"I'm not scared, I just don't think we're meant to be together." I mumbled.

"But you want us to be more than friends." He said. I looked up at him. He smirked. I bit my lip. "Don't do that?" I looked confused. "Other wise there's no more "just friends"" he smiled. I looked away. And bit my lip.

"Don't smile. Other wise there's no more "just friends"" I mumbled, looking back up. He grabed my face and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. His hands went from my face to my bum. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I walked us to the bed. Once at the edge I pushed him on it. I sat on his lap with my legs on each side of his waist. I bend down and kissed his jaw and neck. I heard him sigh. I put my hands under his shirt. After just a few seconds I took his shirt off. He sat up and took mine off. He then took my hair out of the way and kissed my neck down to my chest. I bit my lip, scratching his back. He stopped and I kissed him on the lips moving my hips teasing him.  He moaned through the kisses. I bit his lip slightly then kissed him. I moved my hips slower teasing even more. We both got goosebumps and moaned a little. Suddenly he pushed me and I literally flew across the room hitting my back on the mirror. I broke it and fell on the floor. I yelped. Michael stood up and ran up to me. He picked me up bridal way and put me on the bed facing my back up to the ceiling. He kept repeating. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." As he took out the mirror pieces from my back.