Flee!

I woke up in a bright room. I opened my eyes. I was at a laboratory. I stood up and walked towards the glass. I then realized there was another box of glass. Like this one. With Michael, Sarah and Jacob in it. Why was I alone?! I tapped on the glass! I punched the glass, but just hurt myself. The other looked at me. "I'm so sorry." I mouthed. They just smiled and shook their heads. I slid down the glass. Suddenly I heard people. I stood up, tapping on the glass and yelling! "GET ME OUT OF HERE! I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!" Then a man pointed at me. A lot of men came to me. The glass slid open. They grabbed me so fast. I tried to escaped. I moved around. "LET ME GO! Leave me alone. I'm beginning you! Please!!" They sat me on a chair. The men holding me against the chair. Then a man took a thingy to take my blood. (Sowwy don't know how it's called.) I faked to pass out.

"Good. She passed out just by looking at it." The men didn't let go, but weren't holding on to me firmly. The men put the thing in and I stood up and started attacking. They started attacking as well, but since I'm as strong as fifty men. I'm ok. I bit, kicked and punched them. After hitting ten of the twelve men. I set the others free. We transformed into wolves and ran off. In seconds we were outside. We ran to Kates house. We were back to human beings. I kicked Kate's home door open and walked in. Ashton, Calum and Luke were there with her. I walked up to her. I stopped once I was close enough.

"How did yo-"

"Ran off? Maybe because we're werewolves and you set us up with powerless and stupid people. Do you realize what you have done? You do know I could kill you right now. Just by bitting your head off. It's no big deal. But let me tell you. If you EVER contact me or set people up to find me. Just like the good old movie. I will look for you, I will find you and I will definitely kill you... With no hesitation! Even if you touch my family! Because these ones are my business too!" I spat!

"You don't scare me!" She said. I cracked up.

"It's just because you don't know what I'm capable off, but remember this; I'm stronger than fifty bodybuilders!" I said in her ear. I walked away. "Oh and by the way. I will flee... But I can find you within seconds if I need to!" I turned into wolf and walked outside.

"Jade! Wait!" I heard Calum call! I turned around. "I'm sorry?" He said. I turned into human and hugged him. I then hugged Luke and Ashton. I gave them all necklaces with a wolf tooth on each one of them.

"Here's a souvenir from me. Literally those were my milky teeth as a wolf when I frist started out. The big teeth!" I winked at them giggling. "I'll miss you my boys!" I said. They hugged me. I smiled and ran with the others.