Suspicious

We sat quietly on Kate's bed. I had calmed down, still shaking a little. "Are you really mad? Because I came to your school?" Michael asked.

"I was just surprised and also mad by the fact that you won't leave." I mumbled.

"You want me to leave?" He asked. I stayed quiet. "No, you don't. You're more mad that you don't want me to leave." I looked at him. He smiled, but his eyes screamed worry. "I really am attached to you, Emilia." He looked at me and I saw him leaning in. He kissed me, I kissed back. Then I realized, I'm supposed to be mad. I pushed him away.

"You should go." I mumbled.

"W-What?" He asked. I stayed quiet. He sighed. "Whatever." He mumbled. I started tearing up cause that's not what I wanted. He raised my head and kissed me on the forehead. "Are you sure?" He asked. I kept quiet. He looked down and left. A tear slid down my cheek.

"I like you too." I whispered my voice cracking. Suddenly I got a text.

Michael: I heard that. xX

I smiled, but then cried a little harder. It can't be like this. I stood up and went to the bathroom. The scar was healed, but still visible. Same thing on my arm. It healed way to fast. I took a shower and washed my hair. After the shower I put some underwear on and a big sweater. I took the bandage off that Michael put and the injury was gone but there was a scar, visible. That's not normal. I texted Michael.

Come back!

After a minute he was knocking at the door I opened it and he walked in. "What's wrong?" He asked, worried. I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom. I looked in the mirror and I pointed to the scar looking at Mike. "What's this?" I asked.

"That's a sca-SCar?" He said loudly.

"Yes exactly. What is happening to me. Look my arm face and leg it's all healed no wonder people made fun of me." I said pointing to each scar.

"I mean I heal that fast, but I'm a werewolf." I looked at him, wide eyed.

"My father was a werewolf..." He looked at me, wide eyed. "MICHAEL!" I called.

"What?" He asked, flinching.

"IS this a sing? I'm scared." I said. He stayed, quiet. "MICHAEL!" I shouted again.

"I don't know EM." He said.

"Take me to your dad, now!" I said putting some pants on. HE nodded his head yes. We ran into the woods, since my car is damaged. Once in the woods Michael turned into a wolf, I jumped on his back and we got there in seconds. Michael was back to human. Everyone looked at me.

"She's alive? I thought I had killed her." I heard Sarah. I looked at her. She was quiet far.

"Sarah! You did this? You almost killed  me?" I asked.

"How did you hear me?" She asked, wide eyed. I looked down.

"I have no idea." I mumbled. Michael walked back with his father following behind.

"What happened?" He asked. I pointed to my scars.

"These healed in a day." I said. His eyes widened. He looked at Michael.

"Let's go see your grandmother." He said, Michael nodded. We walked for a while in the woods. Suddenly there was a  big ass tree, it was really large. We walked into a hole in it. It was a strange house.

"Wow, it's like in the avatar movie." I said. Michael looked at me. "Sorry." He just shook his head, smiling.

"Hello, son. How are you doing?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"Michael, my lovely, lovely grandson. How are you?" She asked,  hugging Mike.

"I'm good nan." He smiled kissing her cheek. She pulled back and turned to me.

"And who's this beautiful human?" She asked, smiling. I smiled at the short elder woman.

"She's David's daughter." The boss said. Nan's smiled faded.

"David? He died. That's impossible"

"They died when she was five." He mumbled. I looked down. "We're here because her injures heal really fast. Almost like a werewolf." She looked at me and dragged me  in.