Attack

"What are you?" I asked.

"Jade, I ca-"

"Tell me." I snapped.

"I'm a... a werewolf." He mumbled.

"What do you have to explain then?" I asked.

"I was the boy who took you away from the fire. I've got a sixth sense on you, which means I feel when something is about to happen to you. That's why I was there so often to save you. I know you're name, I know where you're from." He said.

"How? How can you not have aged?" I asked.

"I'm a werewolf. We take longer to age." He said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"133 years old." He said.

"You're talking about dog age, right? Like one year is actually seven? Like you're...... 19?" I asked. He stayed quiet. OK. "What's my name, then?"

"Emilia Rose Edwards. You're 18. Your birthday is on the 25th July. Your mom was Marie and your dad was David. A Portuguese Family. You were happy. I guided the other two people to you. Cause you fell asleep in my arms and I put you down and found two people who would treat you right. I tried to save your parents, but I was almost late to save you." Tears were streaming down my face. "And no, I haven't been in a girls bedroom. Ever. The girls I know are werewolves and we all live in the woods and not all of them have a house and I don't really talk to any of them. You're the first human I've ever talked to." I still can't believe it. I was just shocked. "Let's go. I'll take you home. You're shocked." he said, grabbing my hand and helping me up. I yanked my hand away.

"No, I still want to stay with you." I said. He looked me in the eyes. "Please."

"You're not scared?" He asked.

"Why should I? You have done nothing, but help me and save me." I said.

"I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to you." He mumbled.

"MICHAEL!" Jacob yelled. I flinched. Take the medicine, we're going somewhere. I did and the pain from my injury disappeared a little. He gave me a piggy back to go down the stairs.

"Before I turn into a ball of fluff, hold on to my fur. Really tightly." I just nodded. He then turned into a wolf. It's so scary. I don't know how I'm still here. He then ran behind Jacob. After a while they stopped running I looked back up and saw a huge gang of wolves. Michael turned back into a human being. I was still on his back. He still followed jacob. Then he stopped. "Hello, Boss. You wanted to see me?" Michael mumbled. A huge wolf approached us. He was the biggest off them all. He too, turned into a human.

"A human? You seriously bring a human to our home?" The man asked glaring at me. I looked down.

"It's not a average human. She's the kid I saved. Thirteen years ago." Michael said.

"And you just fall in love with her? Like that? Just because You've saved her?" The man asked. I blushed.

"I'm not in love with her." Michael said.

"You aren't? ATTACK!" The man snapped. Suddenly a lot of wolves attacked us. Michael ran away and turned back to wolf. He faced the others and started attacking each one of them. I saw wolves just trying to bite me. I got too scared. I just hid my face in the fur. After beating up most of the wolves, a black wolf attacked me and yanked me away from Michael.

"MICHAEL!" I yelled. Michael bit the others with even more strength and ran up to the one attacking me. The black wolf bit my arm. I yelled in pain. Michael came and bit the shiz out of the black wolf. After all wolves left us alone he turned back to human.

"Emilia, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here." Michael mumbled. He picked me up bridal way.

"See you're 100% in love with a human." The man said. Michael turned around.

"I'm not, but was this really necessary?" Michael snapped.

"Leave the human. Sarah likes you. I want you both to get married. I know you liked her too, but you hurt her to help the human." The man said pointing to the black wolf who turned into a beautiful girl. She was blond, skinny, blue eyed and was covered in bruises. She likes Michael, that's why she hurt me. She likes him. I took her man away from her.

"I have the sixth sense on her!" Michael called. His family or friends gasped.

"A sixth sense?"

"On a human?" Michael nodded.

"Bring her to me." Michael walked to the man. He put me down. I stood there on one leg. The man looked me in the eyes. His eyes widened. "Dave... You're David's daughter."

"You knew my dad?" I asked.

"You're father was a really close friend. He was a werewolf as well, but he lost his powers as he fell in love with your mother. A human."

*Flashback*

He looked me in the eyes. "I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to you."

*End of Falshback*

I looked at Michael. "You better not fall in love with me!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, I don't want you to lose your powers. I don't want to be guilty of it!" I said. I grabbed Michael's arm and dragged him to Sarah. "Here, this is meant to be. Not us. I'll just leave you two." I said attempting to walk home, but my leg was injured and my arm too. "Can one of you take me to Michael's house?" I asked. Jacob came as a wolf and I sat on his back and we left.