Welcome

I looked at nan questioning what was happening. She handed me a knife and also one to Michael. I looked at it confused. "You both cut yourselves at the same time." I looked at Michael he shrugged. "But of course not to deep. Just enough to bleed and we'll see how fast it heals." I nodded. I looked at Michael, he nodded. We took the knifes.

"Three, two, go." He counted down and we cut ourselves. The cuts were the same. We looked at our arms. Since the cut wasn't that deep his healed after two minutes. He looked at me wide eyed. I looked at mine and it was gone as well. I gasped. It's gone...

"Hmm, next test." She walked outside Michael and I followed behind. "You just have to run."

"I don't run." I giggled. She glared at me. "Running it is..." I mumbled.

"Run up to that tree and back." The tree was quite far, just to get there I would take 5 minutes. Michael and I got ready. "Ready? Set! Run!" She called. Michael and I ran as fast as we could. After five seconds I was at the tree and after another five I was back. Scariest part? I wasn't out of breath. I was kinda scared. She walked really far. I looked at Michael confused he just nodded. "Look at me." I heard nan whisper. I looked at her and she was so far away that I couldn't almost see her. I looked at her, she turned into a wolf and ran back up to us. I looked at her. "We are the other half of your family. You're half werewolf." She said.

"What? No, my father gave up on his powers. He was human when I was born." I said.

"But it was in his blood and seems like you have your father's blood. You have a little bit of a werewolf power." She said. "Welcome to the family." She smiled hugging me. I didn't know how to react. I hugged back. The three of us walked back to their place. Michael's father grabbed my hand.

"From now on. Emilia is our long lost half werewolf family member." He called, yanking my hand up to the air. What the fuzz? Suddenly everyone came up to me. A guy came and hugged me.

"Welcome Emilia, I'm Joe." He smiled. He was blond, brown eyed and really tall. Everybody did the same thing. Then I saw Sarah. I looked down. She hugged me I got scared.

"Watch your back." She whispered into my ear. Then she fake smiled let go and said. "Welcome little one."

Michael and I walked back home. When I say home I mean Kate's house. We got there and I stood on the stairs and looked at him. "I guess  that's the reason why I didn't lose my powers, falling for you."

"We can't, still." I mumbled. His smile faded.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Sarah tried to kill me, and you ask why?" I asked. He looked down. I was tearing up so I  went into the house. I slid down the door. Then  I heard him walk away and broke down in tears.