Wolf.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said. I shock  my head and walked away. I'm going crazy. I'm so stupid. He's around my age. He couldn't have been there. Suddenly I got stopped. Two men were in front of me.

"Are you alone?" One of the men asked. I walked backwards. he pulled out a gun. "Don't walk away." He said. The men walked closer to me. Now I was scared. Suddenly I heard a wolf howling. Oh hell no, I'm out of here. Never mind the men grabbed me by my arm. "Come join us on our camping night." He said. Suddenly I saw a big figure jumping behind the men. I pointed to the unnatural big wolf and gasped. The men looked and freaked out. They ran behind me. I just hopped for the best. The wolf got closer. He then pushed me out of the way with his head and attacked the men. The man took the gun and shot, but the wolf moved away and the bullet hit my thigh. I yelled in pain and fell. The wolf bit the men and they ran away. I couldn't move. The wolf turned to me. I was shaking and trying to move away from there. He walked up to me and I stayed quiet. I covered my injure with my hand. He took my hand away and smelled my injury. He looked at me. Bright green eyes... He put his head under me and managed to get me on his back. I yelped at my every move. I was scared, but also in pain. It seemed like the wolf was trying to help in some kind of way. I wrapped my arms around him. He started running. Let me tell you that wolf was running way too fast. After five minutes he stopped. I looked up and saw, we were at the hospital. He put me on the floor carefully. and ran away and into the woods. I was so shocked.  Suddenly the strange guy came.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I said. He picked me up bridal way and walked into the hospital. The doctors took me immediately to and urgency room. They took out the bullet and put stitches on my thigh. They brought me to my room. I had to stay for two days. The same guy, who helped me came in.

"How's your leg?" He asked.

"I still can't feel it." I said. He nodded. I just looked at him. His eyes weren't that bright anymore.

"Oh, Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"I don't care as long as nobody calls the people that assume to be my parents. I'm fine, but you might be tired so you can go. I'll be fine." I said.

"I'll keep you company." He said.

"What's your name?" I asked. He looked up.

"Michael." He said. I nodded. He kept quiet.

"Aren't you gonna ask what's my name?" I asked.

"I know your name, Emilia." He said. He froze. I looked at him confused.

"Emilia?" I repeated.

"Sorry, you just look like my sister, Emilia." I was confused. The fudge?

"The two people named me Jade." I said.

"Are you ok? About the fact that you're adopted?" He asked.

"They said a dog guided them to me. A dog... Please!" I laughed. He just stayed quiet.

"Maybe you should rest a little." He said. I nodded. And fell asleep.