Busted

Michael and I got back to the tree house. Suddenly I got a text!

Katieboo:

Girls night? :*

I hesitated, but said yes. "I have to go!"

"Where?" Sarah asked.

"...kate?..." I mumbled. She sighed.

"Em, you have to be careful. I won't tell you not to go, but don't trust her to much!" I nodded. I kissed her, Jacob and Mike on the cheek and left. I walked to her house. I got there and knocked on the door. A police man opened it. I'm confused.

"We have to take you with us!" He said.

"What? What are you doing?!" I asked as he put my hands in hand cuffs. Kate came. "Kate thank God, tell them I'm your best friend!" I called.

"I'm not best friends with a werewolf!" She said.

"What? I'm not a werewolf, Kate it was a prank!" I snapped.

"Was it? Show her the full moon!" My eyes widened. They dragged me to the middle of the street. My eyes fell on the moon! I must resist. No howling, No transformation!

"Her eyes!" A man called. Of course my eyes. Had to destroy everything... I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Michael, Jacob and Sarah jumped in as wolves. I let my head fall.

"Guys you're not helping!" I called.

"We're trying!" Sarah called in English... As she looked like a wolf!

"Now, I know why people say, blondes ARE STUPID!" I called. A few more police men came. They tried to yank me into a car! I was stronger and pushed away from the car! I got aggressive! I turned into wolf and the hand cuffs broke. I joined the other, trying to scare away the men! Suddenly I felt ropes getting wrapped around my arms, legs and neck! I turned back into human! The others were attacking. I tried to get off, but as a human. I was dying with the rope around my neck. More men came and more ropes got wrapped around me! Michael noticed and started running up to me. While he was running a man electrocuted him. He fell. "MICHAEL!! Michael! Michael please wake up!" The men let me go! I ran to Michael, kneeling down. "Michael please?!" I looked at Kate! "How could you? Look what you're doing to me. To us! I have done so much for you, never something TO you! I even set you up with the guy, RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Calum lowered his head. Kate ignored me. "I TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled. Then Sarah got shot with a gun. And Jacob was unconscious. "Jacob! Sarah! Michael! KATE STOP THIS!!! NOW!" Then I got Electrocuted myself and passed out!