The new school babe

"You're adopted?" Kate repeated.

"Yeah, I told you I remember now. My mom and dad died in a fire." I said.

"What about you? How did you make it?" She asked.

"A man saved me." I mumbled.

"A man? Do you know who he is?" she asked. I shook my head.  "By the way, what's with your face and arm?"

"My old house was in the middle of the woods and I went there, that's how I remembered everything. And wolves came and whatever." I blurted out.

"Wolves in England?" she asked. I nodded my head, yes. "Weird... Anyways I talked with the principal and Luke and I told him what happened and he said you could return to the class tomorrow."

"Great... School." I fake smiled. She giggled. "At least I'll have something to do."

"Let's eat something and go to sleep, cause it's getting late." We walked to the kitchen and just ate sandwiches. After eating we walked back to her room and lied on the king sized bed. I feel someone staring, but I fell asleep.

I woke up by Kate calling me. "Yay school." I said sarcastically. I took a quick shower. After the shower I put my clothes on. Black skinny ripped jeans, a large white t-shirt, my dark red converse and put my hair in a ponytail. I put some mascara on and chap stick. Kate was wearing light skinny jeans, a white t shirt, her signature vans and curly hair fall naturally. She too put a little of mascara on. I took my black backpack and phone putting my leather jacket on. She put a denim jacket on and took her colorful backpack. We ate a little snack and I drove us to school. "We're so not motivated for this."

"Shush, it's school." She mumbled, still half asleep.

"True." I yawned. We got there and I parked the car. We walked into our classes and sat on our seats. "Finally, now I can sleep." I mumbled.

"Good morning class." the teacher called.

"Guess not." I said sitting straight. I heard Ashton giggle. I smiled at him.

"We have a new classmate." The teacher smiled to us.

"Oh no." I mumbled having a bad feeling.

"Come in." She called. The person I expected the least walked in.

"Oh hell no." I groaned. I heard girls whisper to each other.

"He's soooooo hot." Kate said. I looked at her, she saw my face and her smile faded.

"Bish, shut the fuzz up." I said.

"Say hello to you're new classmate, Michael. You can sit next to Lucas." The teacher inform him.

"Great, just awesome." I said maybe a little to loud.

"Is there a problem Edwards?" The teacher asked.

"No Miss Collins. Everything is perfectly fine." I fake smiled, glaring at Michael. Why is he doing this to me? He's 133 years old. Everybody stared at me. Michael was glaring. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. Kate nodded. I laughed nervously. "I was talking about my grandpa, I'm sorry."

"So, Michael tell us something about you." She said.

"Hello, everyone." I rolled my eyes. "My name's Michael Gordon Clifford. I'm 19 Ye-"

"I KNEW IT!" I snapped.

"EDWARDS!"  The teacher shouted.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Collins. Can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, Just get out of here." She said. I walked past Michael, colliding his shoulder with mine. I walked out and into the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. I'm going crazy.