M--Memories

Trevor pov
"And we now invite Trevor, Brittany's husband and James and Riley's father to the alter to say a few words" Brittany's sister, Sam introduces me as I try to smile and walk up to the microphone. I take a deep breath and look at my family and in particular my 60 year old daughter as she nods her heads and weakly smiles at me. I wink at her and then sigh. Starting my speech

"Ah hi. I'm Trevor." I start and then pause, taking another deep breath in.
"I've known Brittany since I was 16 years old. We met through the Next Step TV show. Our characters played each other's love interest on the show and by the time I was 19 and we were into our second season on the show, I knew that along with my character James, that I had developed some romantic feelings for Britt and at the Season 3 premiere, I finally let them out. I opened up to her about how I felt about her and even though that day she cut my loving speech off with a kiss and even though we didn't go public until season 4; it was that moment- in season 2 that gave me that special feeling that this relationship could last. And even though by then we were 21, nearly 22 and we were still very young to be getting married, I knew it would happen. And it did.

On August 17th 2021, Britt and I were both 25, we got married and I can say 100% that it was the best day of my entire life. Out of all those days back in 2014 when I had feelings towards her to when we had our first time together on the season 5 premiere night to when I proposed to her in Hawaii on a full cast vacation. That was the day. The best day. One that always brings a smile to my face whenever I think of it. And even now- as we bid farewell to her, 86 years old, I still can recall the 17th of August in my mind and the happiness it gave to me.

Then came the kids. They have and still are the best kids any one could ever as for. Britt was such an amazing mother and even though they are all grown up now- in their 60's I still remember the family water fights, the grandchildren sleepovers where we would spoil them with lilies and when Riley came to pick them up she would get really mad at us and I remember all those family holidays we went on- how they were just so much fun. Shared so much family time- you don't know how much I loved it.

Today. I can definitely say is one of the saddest days in my entire life. I was definitely upset when my parents died but leaving Brittany is extremely difficult and knowing her for so many years more than half her life, is just really hard to end something amazing we shared. Brittany was one of the most kindest, gentlest, most amazing person I have ever met. She was so beautiful head to toe that it was impossible to point out flaws. She was just incredibly talented with dancing and acting and sometimes it's hard to believe that I met her through that. Britt was my friends, my co star, my best friend, my lover, my love interest, my partner in crime, my partner, my girlfriend, my fiancé, my wife and my soulmate. I love you so much Brittany and the fact that I can't wake up every morning to see your beautiful face, to make you breakfast, to be there with you when you're upset, to hold your hand when you're scared, to kiss your wounds when you're hurt, to be there by your side forever- just sickens me inside. Tears me apart. We will always be Trevor and Brittany. Always be Trittany and no matter what stops us; life, fans, media, death; nothing can interior what we have and what we have shared. It's going to be so hard adjusting to life without you Britt. I love you so so so much sweetie. Rest In Peace Beautiful" I conclude and everyone is crying. Even me. There are people even walking out of the church they are so emotional.

And now I have done my part. Sad my goodbye. There's nothing else I can do. She's gone.