S-- Sushi Date

So scrap the "only update other books every fortnight" rule! This has been a draft for so long and I just couldn't do it anymore. Hope you guys like this. It's kind've getting to the end of this book now which sucks cause I loved writing these Oneshots. Oh well. I'll shut up now so you can read.......hehe

Riley POV
"5. 6. 7. 8." Michelle calls as we all start dancing.
"Higher legs west! Chloe pick up the pace and stop looking around the room" she says loudly as the music stops.
"Ok guys that was good. Not quite regionals standard but for now just take a night to yourselves and we'll finish it all tomorrow to just patch up a few things....including distractions" she says glaring at Chloe, making her giggle.

Everyone departs their own ways, getting their own lunches and then James comes up to me, placing his hands over my eyes.
"Guess who?" He says sneakily and I laugh
"Mmmm? Definitely not my boyfriend!" I tease and he chuckles pulling his hands from my eyes and to my cheek as he slams me to a wall as we passionately kiss. Studio a is empty.....or at least what we thought was empty.
"Jiley really? More PDA?!" Michelle says and I immediately pull away from James as I take his hand and lead him out with his dance bag to his car.
"I feel like sushi!" I say randomly
"Well why don't we have sushi and then bring it back to my place and have a night together" James suggests and I giggle
"Like a date?" I ask him and he chuckles looking at me and pecking my lips as he slams the door shut, getting in the car
"If that's what you want to call it, then yes" he says simply, starting up the engine

~~
It's now 7:00 and we have finished our sushi. We are just sitting around James's apartment on his lounge just chatting about random stuff.
"Scared about regionals?" He asks and I shake my head
"I guess cause we've done it before as well as nationals and internationals and knowing their levels as well. It won't be hard but it will definitely be, like always a challenge." I explain and he nods.
"I can't wait until we do our duet" he says and I smile looking deeper into his eyes as he starts leaning closer in towards me.
"I know me too" I say and as soon as I finish he just slams his lips onto mine. The muted tv and the scented candles filling up air in the room, really sets the mood and before I know it I am leaning down right on top of him, physically making out as I kiss him deeper and deeper every second.

"You want to go further than this Ri? If you're not comfortable then--" he starts but I shut him up, slamming my lips back into his as I try ripping off his shirt with my fingers, still kissing him quite roughly. Once the shirts all the way off, I start kissing his bare chest , sending shivers down his spine and he starts unraveling my scarf from around my neck and pulling off my shirt as well, revealing just my bra. He smiles as he takes he lead, kissing all through my body only massaging my breasts every now and then making me feel almost so special.

Every time we do this I always feel this sensation and now I don't want it to stop here. I want it to keep going as I can't resist denying it. Like a phone sometimes, I can't put it away as it's just too tempting to send another message or check another Instagram photo. It's hard cause I never want it to stop but it always has to because deep down I know it doesn't feel right. But this time is different. It feels magically different. And I need it, I want him, to keep going.

He keeps kissing me as I take off his jeans and he pulls off my waist, my short skirt now revealing for me my bra and underwear and for him just his boxers. He looks at me reassuringly once more to make sure it's ok for him to continue and I nod towards him as he continues to kiss me and use his hands to touch me all over. I look around with our clothes all over the floor and know that this next part will be so intense and so amazing but definitely somewhere out of whack because we've never ever tried it before.

~~
"Wow that was amazing J" I say, out of breath.
"You liked that baby girl?"
"Every moment" I say as he seductively keeps the momentum flowing by placing short but intimate kisses around me.
"No hickeys on my neck. We've go dance tomorrow babe"
"The disadvantages of having short hair Ri" he shakes his head, making me chuckle.
"You like it though- you told me! In fact it was your idea to get my hair cut in the first place" I fire back making him laugh.
"I guess so" he says and I giggle again, as I turn to look him in the eye again.
"I love you" I say as I trace his abs.
"I love you more baby girl" he says sweetly making me smile.

~~
James POV

"So how was your sushi date last night?" Someone asks. I'm too busy making out with Ri to notice who it was- yet even answer it when all of a sudden West comes and literally pulls me and Riley away from each other.
"Dude?" I say, frustrated.
"Man, you saw her last night- cant you answer our question. I mean it was about last night- so why can't you?" He asks as I look at Ri who's smirking
"Amazing" I say smiling back at her. Everyone turns to Riley who's blushing and giggling before me who's just mentally face palming myself. I mean its an obvious giveaway.
"You two made out all night didn't you?" Michelle says out of the blue and all of a sudden I loose it and just burst out laughing.
"Pfftt- no" I huff making Ri laugh. She looks at me, waking forward before turning to everyone else.
"We had sushi, sex and a lot more" she says smirking at me even more now before we just walk out.

Dramatic exits never get old.