U-- Underwater

Riley POV

I stand up, straightening out my mini skirt and midriff top and flattening my straightening hair for like the millionth time as I wait in patience for James to come. He's picking me up as we are travelling to the Aquarium today with all of A-troupe. It'll be a fun day out and useful to get our minds out of the dance and competition  world but relaxed and now into some fun! We're also going to the beach afterwards so I've got my swimmers underneath- mainly for James but also for swimming too!

I finally hear a beeping horn and I look up to see James's mums car (he hasn't got enough money yet to get his own) temporarily parked outside the front of my apartment driveway. He clicks open the door and I smile, running up to get in the vehicle.
"Hey!!" I smile, leaning in for a kiss
"Mmm Chanel today babe?" I giggle, nodding
"Nice" he pauses staring into my eyes "Alright let's go" he starts the engine again and putting on his sunglasses, starts driving. I put a hand on his thigh as he drives and he turns to smile at me every once in a while
"You excited Ri?" I nod smiling more
"Yeah! It's going to be so much fun!"
"Yeah it is. Let's just hope we don't drown or die today though" he says and I laugh.

That won't happen. Neither will us getting kicked out of the aquarium. But I was wrong. Like always.

James POV
Once we arrive at the aquarium we get our tickets and slowly start seeing other atroupe members pile into the entrance. Once saying hello to all of them we start our trip and decide to go into the Penguins area first as thats what most people came here for. I grab hold of Riley's hand and smile as we start walking around the place- Emily and Michelle with maps and the rest of us just trailing along
"I think it's this way" Emily says pointing to the sign that says PENGUIN ENCLOSURE. I laugh
"Yeah that's probably it" Ri giggles at my sarcasm as the troupe start packing up to the area.

After a while I start to get bored. Everyone's been watching the Penguins dive in and out of the water for like 20 minutes now. And I kind've want to move on.
"Riles?" I whisper pulling on the bottom of her jacket.
"What?"
"Come here?" I ask her as she turns around and starts walking over to the rock I'm sitting on
"Do you wanna go somewhere else, close by just while the rest are taking until Christmas to see a bird?" I ask impatiently and she laughs
"I would love too but I know we'll get caught?! And they're cute- what are you going on about!?!" I chuckle
"We've been here for 20 minutes Ri!! Come on let's go!?"
"No James, we'll get in so much trouble!"
"No we won't Riley, please?!" I beg and she sighs
"Fine!" She gives in and I grin, victoriously
"Yes!! Come on this way!!"
"Where are we going?"
"Special place?"
"How do you know this place James?"
"Let's just say, penguins take 5 minutes to entertain me! Not 20. I use my time wisely" she giggles as I take her further and further in this cave.
"You brought your swimmers right? For the beach?" She nods her head. I smile
"This is a secret cave. Wanna explore a bit?" She nods, surprisingly and I smile as I take her hand lead her further in.
"James what if we get caught?"
"Well then I'll take the blame" she sighs and I smile again in victory as she suddenly strips off to her bikini.
"Holy!!!" I say quietly whistling a by as she blushes, looking down.
"That bikini looks amazing on you Ri!!" I say and she smirks looking down
"You like it?"
"I like you, Ri" I say and she smiles leaning in for a kiss. Suddenly taking off my shirt as well.
"Wow! Now that's impressive James! You're probably hotter than me right now!"
"Nah! No way. No one gets hotter than you. And you're mine now." I say and she smiles, blushing a bit and looking to the ground again.
"Love you" I say kissing her cheek
"Love you too. Now let's go in this tank shall we? Where does it even go too?"
"I don't know!! It's all part of the mystery" I explain and she smirks
"Well alright then. I'm in for it. Let's go!!" She says enthused as I open the tank. I dive in, her following, both our hands intertwined as we swim together seeing all kinds of fish.

And that's when it happened.

Michelle POV
"Right guys! Let's go have we got everyone?" I say turning to Emily. She looks around. We were just about to leave- about to go to another enclosure.
After all we had been here for now half an hour.
"No. Where's James and Riley?" I ask turning round with Emily to face the group.
"Anyone know where James and Riley are??" I ask and immediately an explosion of gasps hit my way causing my head am to spin around looking behind me.

There were James and Riley in the tank. Swimming with the Penguins. In their swimmers, holding hands.
"OH MY GOD!!" I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands
"Shit! Emily!!! What do we do?" I panic and by now all the other cast members are freaking out too.
"Someone quick!! Call 911!!" I scream and someone immediately pulls out there phone.
"No Michelle!! We need to get someone to come in and get them out of there before they die! The Penguins could think they're fish or even a shark!" She says worryingly. Before we know it Daniels gone off to go and get a staff member. 10 minutes later James and Riley come out soaking wet from the penguin enclosure.

"James!! Riley!!! Are you o?!  Oh my god I was so worried!!!" Em says going over to them. Ri shakes her head laughing her head off and James is just cracking himself.
"Oh my god that was so much fun!!" She says and I smile, the two of them adoringly standing together, hands still together. Suddenly the staff member comes round

"I'm sorry you two by I'm going to have to place you both under arrest for animal property invasion" she says and immediately Ri's face drops.
"Oh my God?!?! What?!?"
"Yes miss, you're going to both have to come down with me to the station. Now" she says sternly.

Now this is a trip to remember.

A/N. Hey guys this is crap. U was a really hard letter so I tried my best but anyways hope you enjoy it. Thanks for 11K 😘😘