125th Hunger Games

Hey  this is my first story on wattpad so its probably bad

Chapter 1 

Today was the day of the reaping. I get up and see that my little brother is not in bed. He probably had bad dreams and went into bed with our parents. Today was his first reaping. He only had one entry because I wouldn't let him take out any tesserae. Today was the 125th hunger games. Only relatives of the past victors were to compete. 

I know we shouldn't worry but our grandparents were victors in the 70th and 64th hunger games. My little brother wakes up and walks into our room. He says "I'm scared Ezi what if your picked?" "If I'm picked I'm going to win and come back home to District 4." I say to my little brother, Kale. I walk over to the kitchen to look for something to make after the reaping. There wasn't much but I managed to find enough food for Kale, me, our parents, and our little sister, Annie. 

I see my best friend Raine coming done the street to our house. I was at the door before she was. She hugs me before I could let her in. Then Kale comes running to give Raine a hug causing us to laugh. She comes in and sets down a loaf of bread she was carrying. I tried to stop her from doing it but she insists. She doesn't have any slips in this year's reaping but she is going for me. Raine then says "I'll see you later good luck."  

When I get into the kitchen, I cut up the bread. I turn around and find my parents and sister are awake. We sit down and eat our bread and then I go to my room and find a dress lying on my bed. I slip on the dress and put my hair in a French braid. When I go into the kitchen Annie runs up to me and gives me a hug. She is in a little dress like mine and has a little white headband in. She says "I look like you." "You sure do." I tell her. When my brother and parents come out we head into town. I walk my brother to the 12 year old section and then head off to the 16 year old section.  

We get there just in time because then Mayor Friddly started his yearly speech about the beginning of Panem and the rebellion against the Capitol that destroyed District 13 and the Hunger Games were born. Then he read off our list of victors and then he introduced Gliff, our District escort, comes and heads to the ball with all of the girls names in it. Out of all the victors in District 4 there aren't many relatives and there was about 15 girls there in all. When he announced the name Ezibell Fowl, my name at the reaping, wait MY name, I turned pale white and walked up to the stage. I tried to hide my emotions and hoped someone would volunteer but no one did. Then he went over to the boys and called the name

                                                              Kale Fowl

I silently hoped someone would volunteer for my brother unlike me but no one did again. I heard my mother scream. Gliff looked at the names again and he asked "Are you two cousins or something?" I say "No we're brother and sister."