Chapter 17

Ezi's POV

I was woken up by an announcement from a friend Frieda Templesmith. The names in the Capitol are really strange.

"Good morning 8 remaining tributes of the Hunger Games. As you know you have been in an alliance with the people your age, if you wish you can split up. Not many groups have a more than one tribute per age so you can continue. Thank you have a good night."

Everyone else was awake by now and Emily spoke up voicing everyone's thoughts

"Good Night it's only morning?"

'I don't know the Capitol people are ..."

She never finished that sentence because we were all knocked out then.

The End and the winner of the 125th Hunger Games is ME!!!!! JK I wouldn't leave all you people at the end of a book like that read on to find out what happens when Ezi and everyone wake up. ONWARD!!!

Still Ezi's POV

I wake up with a minor headache. I slowly sit up and look around. That's peculiar, I don't remember being in a desert. Unless they decided to change the Arena. That must be it. THen a thought comes to mind. Where is everyone? I stand up and walk around.

"Wira?

"Emily?

Vivetta?

Where are you guys?"

"Who's there!?"

I jumped about 10 feet in the air. I turned around quickly with my trident in hand. I see that it's a boy. He looks older than me by about 2 years. I quickly go throuigh my head and realize that there's only one 18 year old left and it's Flint.

I keep my trident in my hand and say

"Why do you need to know?" I know that I'll be dead soon so might as well get rid of all the sarcasm in my system.

"You're Ezibell District 4."

"And you're Flint District 6 your point is whatsoever?"

He was about 10 feet away from me. 9 feet. 8 feet. 7 feet. I bet it doesn't look like the odds are in my favor right now. What does a 5'11 16 year old girl have against a 6"7 18 year old boy? Let me tell you The girl gets killed in the Hunger Games.

"I could kill you right now but I'm not we're going to fight get your weapon. You can only use one. I'm using my spear. What are you using?"

"My trident."

"Let's start. Back up 5 steps and we will start."

I backed up with my trident raised. Not even a second after I was positioned he charged. I then saw his weakness. He thinks I'm going to be frozen to the spot and he can just stab me. I moved out of the way got behind him and put my trident at his back.

It was just peircing skin when he got out of the grip I had on his neck. He brought his spear up, aimed and I knew he never misses his target. This was the end. I let him think he won already. Right after he threw it, I moved and left him weaponless.

He looks at the desert ground and picks up a heavy looking stone. With a evil glint in his eyes he slowly walked towards me like a wolf cornering its prey.I decided to take a chance and I stabbed him in the gut when he was close enough. He wasn't expecting it and only saw my movement at the last second.

I ripped my trident away from him before he could grab it and knocked him out by kicking him in the temple. He crumpled to the ground and bled to death. I walked away and started to look for everyone else.