Chapter Eighteen ~ The Ex Games

Chapter 18!

Ok, so before I start updating like every week for the summer I will be in North Carolina for a week! WOOHOO!

During that time I probably won't be able to update, but as soon as I get back I should be able to!

I probably won't be able to update again until after then because of exams coming up!

Very sorry!

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

I hadn't seen Allie since two years ago, when I broke up with her, it was a few months before I decided to leave home and tryout for the X Factor. We had been dating about six months, it wasn't serious or anything, well to me it wasn't. In relationships she was the kind of girl who liked to take the 'fast-track,' she hated waiting around for someone, the complete opposite of me. I remember the first day I met Allie, I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. When I met her she had just moved to West Meath not too long ago.

~Flashback~

"Niall! Come on!" My best friend at the time called to me as we approached the soccer field. After I had left to try out for the X Factor I found out the field had been turned into a primary school. Everyday after school all the kids that lived nearby would make there way to the soccer field, many of my days as a child were spent here, I loved it.

"I'm coming, Jack!" I yelled back.

Jack and I had been best friends since we had first met in primary school, we did everything together. The first time I came back after the X Factor I tried calling him, but his mom had told me he had moved to England to live with his dad for a while. She gave me his cell number, but I soon learned it was a wrong number, I haven't even heard of Jack since then, it makes me sad sometimes.

We were soon at the soccer field along with everyone else from school, we were both fifteen at the time and we had been coming here since I was at least twelve. Kids were already playing soccer, we soon joined them on field. It was Jack and I against five other boys from our grade, we were beating them pretty badly too. Suddenly one of the boys, David, I think his name was, kicked the ball and it hit me right in the eye. I remember falling down from the impact and Jack cussing David out claiming that what he did was considered cheating. I tried getting up, but I felt dizzy and ended up falling back down. Deciding to sit down, I tried my best to make my way to a nearby bench, which was already occupied my a girl reading a book.

I sat down putting my head back and letting out a groan, my head hurt so bad. Suddenly the girl who was reading looked up.

"Are you ok?" She asked. I took this time to really look at her. She was actually quite beautiful, with dirty blond hair and brown, doe-like eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little sore." I told her.

"Are you sure? Looks like you got a black eye." I lifted my hand up and touched the area around my eye, I noticed she was right.

"I'll be ok." I assured her. "But thanks."

She nodded and gave me a smile revealing dimples a little above each corner of her mouth. We sat in silence for a minute or two. Jack was still arguing with the other guys, I realized he probably didn't even notice me sitting here yet.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around school before." I said, breaking the silence. This caused her to look up from her book that she had again turned to.