Chapter Thirteen ~ Nando's For Life

This chapter made me hungry...

I want food now!

Ok here's chapter thirteen! :)

Enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

    Nando's was definitely my favorite place to go for food, they had everything from hamburgers to shrimp. Ever since I had come home for the holidays I had been craving the greasy, delicious food. By now almost every Nando's in the world knew my name and my exact order, right down to how many packets of ranch I liked for my fried chicken. I even had a card for free food, a famous people kind of thing, I think. I pulled into an empty parking spot and got out of the car, Charlotte following my lead.

"I've never heard of this place." She stated.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Seriously."

"They don't have these where you live?"

She giggled. "They don't even have a McDonald's where I live."

I just stared at her in disbelief.

"What kind of place doesn't have a McDonald's?"

"Honestly, I've never seen a town without one... besides Butler."

"Butler?"

"Yeah Butler, Pennsylvania, where I live."

    At that moment we had reached the door, I opened the door, letting her go in first. Walking in, I was instantly hit with the greasy smell, I could already taste the good food. I lead Charlotte over to a corner booth, it was still pretty early for dinner, so there weren't too many people in the restaurant. I picked up one of the menus already on the table, Charlotte doing the same. Since I already knew what I was getting, I only had to look at the menu for a second or two. When I placed it back on the table, I glanced up at Charlotte, her eyes totally fixed on the menu. After a minute she looked up.

"What do you suggest?" She asked. I looked down at the menu.

"The fried chicken's good."

"I'll have that!" She smiled and put down the menu.

Soon a waitress, who I recognized, came by and took our orders. She then left to take another order.

"You must come here a lot." Charlotte said.

"Yeah, its my favorite restaurant."

We sat there in silence for a little bit, I caught Charlotte staring at something out the window. Suddenly her eyes widened.

"Is that-"

I turned my head in the direction she was looking in and noticed people with cameras snapping pictures of Charlotte and I.

"Shit!" I muttered, the paparazzi had found us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Charlotte's POV~

    I was just staring out the window, when a sudden flash caught my attention. I noticed a guy dressed in a plain black shirt and pants, with aviators on taking pictures, at I thought was the restaurant, but soon realized he was taking pictures of Niall and I. It finally registered, paparazzi.

"Shit!" Niall mumbled.

Suddenly a black Jeep pulled up in front of the restaurant and more guys with cameras, dressed similarly to the first pap got out of the car. They went up and started talking to the first pap.