Chapter Nineteen ~ I'm Not Jealous

Hai!

I'm so excited the next chapters are going to get much much MUCH better!

Get ready for the feels!

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Charlotte's POV~

My eyes fluttered open and I was instantly met with sunlight pouring in from the windows. For a brief second I forgot where I was, but it all flooded back. I was in Ireland, not at home, then I remembered last night, the nightmare, telling Niall everything about my past. A small smile tugged at the corners of my lips after remembering the feeling of being in Niall's arms, for once in my life I had felt safe.

I rolled over and checked my phone, 12:30, I climbed out of the bed, putting on a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt, I made my way out of the room. Glancing into the living room it looked like nobody was home except for Caitlin and I. I wondered where Niall had gone.

I decided to check on Caitlin, she should be better by now, shouldn't she? Cracking open the door, I peeked in to find she was fast asleep. Since there was nothing I could really do, I went back to the bedroom, closed the door, and lie back down on the bed. I took my phone and logged onto Twitter, I hadn't gotten on since Niall had followed me. As I scrolled through the millions of recent tweets I had, something caught my eye. It was a picture retweeted by a girl back home I had worked at Mario's with, and she just so happened to be obsessed with One Direction. I opened up the picture and read what it said.

@ForeverAllieD94: Love you @NiallOfficial! <3

I stared at the picture it was of a blonde, fake looking girl kissing Niall. It wasn't the best quality so I couldn't tell if he showed any signs of liking the kiss or not. I quickly turned off the phone, I don't even know why this surprised me, he was famous after all, he probably had millions of girls after him, I wondered if this was his girlfriend or just a fan.

I logged off Twitter just as quickly as I had found the picture. This was crazy, I was crazy. I was crazy for thinking Niall had ever even had feelings for me. By this picture it was obvious he didn't have feelings for me. Last night was just a friend thing. Niall being the friend comforting the other after he learned about her awful past. I was just a friend to him, and that was that. Besides I didn't have time for a relationship, especially when my dream of making the Olympics was at stake here. From this moment on, I'm giving up the chance of Niall and I becoming more than friends, it's for the best, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's POV~

I pulled into the drive way of my house and quickly got out. When I got inside I went straight to my bedroom, closed the door, leaning against it, I logged onto Twitter. There were a bazillion notifications, each of them relating to Allie. I was afraid this would happen. I saw the picture she had taken earlier of the two of us, everywhere. Oh God, Charlotte must've seen this too, I wonder what she thinks about all of this. Just as I was about to put my phone down, I got a text from my brother.

Greg: Hey! Tell mum and dad I won't be able to come home for Christmas, I've been very busy lately. Sorry!

I rolled my eyes at the text, he couldn't tell them himself?

The whole Twitter thing was giving me a headache, I had to go talk to Charlotte about it. I opened the door and made my way next door to Greg's room. I knocked and she quickly opened it.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I took this time to look into her hazel eyes, for a second I saw a flash of something in them. Jealousy?