Singing & Credit

My new tuition teacher was an old friend of my dad's, Mr. Arran. He was about 39 years old, same as my dad, and he was a really good Math teacher. I still went to Ms. Hamena. Mr. Arran ordered soda for us sometimes and he let us talk a little in class. Miley also went there, and so did her friend Anna.

At a long point in school, I had a thing for writing songs. I had these girls in my class, Sophia, Dana, Ariana, Selena and several other classmates read them, and they really liked them. While I was good at song-writing, I wasn't too good at singing itself. But I loved singing. Selena and I used to sing in class together when there was no teacher.

So one day, I wrote a song about patriotism, and showed to Miley, the girl from tuition and her friend Mary (Again, a different Mary. Yeah, I know a lot of Mary's XD). This Mary, we can call her Mary Q., was one of Silica's close friends and the older sister of my little brother's best friend. Our moms were pretty tight too.

So they both read the song and liked it. Later I got added on a Facebook group by Miley and Mary Q., and they asked me if I wanted to run a Facebook group with them. This group encouraged patriotism, and we always post things inspirational.

It's kinda died out recently, but people still like it and now I have full intention to go back to it, since stuff like this can get you a lot of credit in college, and I care about crap like that a lot. It was an inspiring group, and I guess it still is.