Chapter 1: The Collision

A sunny day in London,UK in which Adam walks down the sidewalk heavily in his black leather boots and green leather jacket, hair swept back to perfection and shades on eyes, left eyebrow slightly lifted giving him a rocker/sassy look and irresistible attractiveness.
He enters a café, sits at a table near the window takes his sunglasses off and places them on the table looking up at the waitress who is standing beside him ready to take his order.
"I will get a cappuccino,thank you" Adam says in a sweet tone.
He walks out of the café refreshed and as he walks down the sidewalk passing by the shops and people who look at him in amazement as they seem to know who he is 'American Idol Adam Lambert', waving shyly "Hi" and running up to him for autographs and pictures. After taking a few pictures with fans he continues down the sidewalk walking faster than before and takes his phone out of his pocket to answer a text when suddenly bumps into someone hearing an "Ouch!" by a womanly voice. He takes his sunglasses off,looks at her and sees spilled coffee on her tight blue shirt and cleavage.
"Omg I am really sorry for that!" Adam exclaims in a worried voice.
"Well if you weren't text-walking this wouldn't have happpend!" The girl shouted.
"Ya but didn't you see me coming?!" Adam asks in a joking tone.
"No, I just turned around...and you smashed into me and spilled my coffee all over my new shirt!! Ugh!" The girl shrieked in anger.
"Oh my god,ok I'm sorry then" Adam apologizes, takes a napkin from the coffee table next to them and wipes the spilled coffee off the girl's cleavage while staring into her hazel eyes, thinking how beautiful she is with that long straight brown hair part of which is stuck on her pink lipgloss....
They stare into each other's eyes and then the girl slowly looks down her chest and watches as he wipes the coffee, biting her lip.
"By the way, I'm Lucy, Lucy Hastings...don't worry about th-the coffee haha" she says stutteringly and pushes his hand away, taking the napkin from his hand and starts wiping herself.
"Nice to meet you Lucy :)" Adam says, but doesn't introduce himself as he thinks she already knows who he is but even though, her behavior is different from the others because she yelled at him....
"Thanks and um, who are you haha" she asked in her british accent which Adam found quite attractive.
"You don't know?" He asked in amazement and thought to himself- 'no wonder she yelled at me', "Um I'm Adam Lambert..." And shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Lambert:)" Lucy said confidently, shaking his hand.
Astonished by her beauty and sex-appeal, he wanted to see her again.
"Um haha, this might sound stupid and creepy but you have lovely lips. Um, is there any way I can contact you and maybe go out for coffee?" Adam asked awkwardly feeling a little embarrassed while looking at her lips and his eyes accidentally brush over her cleavage.
"Ah-um...thanks and ya call me" she writes her number on the styrofoam cup that he knocked over earlier, and gave it to him.