Chapter 8: Love me like you do

Adam's POV:
I want to call her...I wanna see her. What is it about her? I don't know but the thought of her just drives me crazy! I gotta do something special for her, so she won't think I don't love her.
Thinking thinking thinking....
What should I do? She seems like the introverted kind but also stubborn... What does she like? Is that how little I know about her? Her green eyes and long hair which smells like vanilla and flowers, her soft skin and humble innocent voic....DAMN! I really wanna get to know her more.
Should I buy her something?........no, no that's a cliché and it won't help me in getting to know her.....
That's it!! I got it! Let's get started!

Lucy's POV:
Last night was good. It was indeed great. Just by the thought of him, his blue eyes, scent, passion, touch.......I bite my lip again.
I think of him touching me and I feel a slight pleasure and burn on my skin. I feel weak. Why? But I like it.

Ding Dong..!

The door bell goes off and interrupts my thoughts. Who could it be? I walk up to the door and open it. A man dressed it a black work uniform holding a big bouquet of flowers and a big box wrapped in gold paper. I am confused by the unexpected surprise and at fist I just stare at it not knowing what to do or how to react... So I slowly approach the delivery guy and pick up the box and flowers and smell them.
"Thank you." I say to the guy and close the door letting out a loud sigh of surprise and discover a huge smile on my face. I slowly run my fingers through the roses to discover a letter. I open it and read it:
'Hey, how are you? I'm not very good at romance so don't laugh if this was a wrong way to show my affection for you. You have lovely eyes and a gorgeous smile and I don't mean this to sound like a cliché.....but you are gorgeous. Please, open up the box (if you haven't already) and put on the thing inside. I'll pick you up at 7pm :)'

I stand there in silence astonished....what just happened? I feel a smile forming on my face again and I try to hide it...haha. Why do I feel so happy and sparkly inside? Omg!
I eagerly unwrap the box and throw the wrappings on the floor making a mess. I suddenly freeze.
OMG...this... I see an ocean blue silk dress. It looks...AMAZING! It caught my eyes and I can't take them off... I slowly stroke the dress and pick it up. Knee length and elegant. I hold it close to my body admiring its beauty. I can't wait to put it on. Below the dress I find white sandal heels. The kind with white straps and a buckle at the ankle. So trendy and fancy. I really love them. I smell their leather straps and hug them. I've never been more thankful.

6pm:
I should start getting ready. I walk into the shower and turn on the hot water. Feeling the hot water burn my skin and the steam around me going up. I take a deep breath and let out a sigh of eagerness and a little giggle. I bite my lip again. I turn of the shower and walk into the bedroom, taking a glance at the dress lying on my bed and the perfect shoes. I get ready taking my time and thinking about what would happen tonight. I finally get the chance to put the dress on- yay! I put it on and take a glance in the mirror. Omg! Not humble to say, but even I won't be able to resist myself! Haha omg I feel pretty. I touch my face and it feels so hot. My cheeks are burning and I feel so shy and special. I can't hold back a smile again. I put on the shoes which make me grow two centimeters taller. I put on pink lipgloss and baby blue eyeshadow. I am extra careful with the mascara and eyeliner because I don't wanna overdo it. I put on a necklace my mom gave to me before she died. I had a small blue diamond in the middle of a silver heart. I only wear it on special occasions. I put on a cute bracelet and some Coco Chanel White Diamonds perfume- my favorite. I brush my hair down and curl the ends with a curling iron.
I am ready.

Adam's POV:
I'm driving to her home imaging her in the blue dress. I bet she looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see her. For some weird reason I feel butterflies in my stomach. Why? Isn't that a girl feeling? I don't know. What do I say to her? The next stupid cliché?
I pull up the car in the driveway and get out. I knock on the door but then i freeze. Something's missing! Oh ya, the blue rose I bought earlier. It's unique just like her and I got it to match her dress. I quickly run to the car and get it and run back to the door just in time when she opened it.
"Hey" She says in her quiet sweet voice and british accent.
"Wow!" That's all I could say when I saw her.