Chapter 13: Meeting the parents

Lucy's POV:
I stare at him as he's driving to the airport for the flight to Los Angeles, America. It's 8pm and I'm sleepy. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. His eyes seem sleepy but still bright, with that blue hue in them. I look at his white shirt with the missing button at the top, which I don't think he noticed but I like seeing his chest. He looks out the window and turns on the radio
After hours starts playing. Eyes back on me.
"Wanna play Truth or Dare?" He asks
"Why?!" I giggle.
" To kill the silence and your obsessed staring at me..." He jokes. I laugh.
"Ok. Let's play." I say
"Truth or Dare my love" he asks
"Truth" I choose and stare at him in suspense.
"Is it true that when you first saw me, your panties got wet?" He smirks.
"WHAT?!" I burst out laughing. "For god sakes you're disgusting!" I put my hand over my eyes in embarrassment.
"Answer me" he insists as he looks out the window.
"No." I say
"Liar...." He shouts
"I'm not a liar that's the truth!" I shout back as I laugh
"Liaaaaarrr" he laughs
"FINE" I cross my hands and put on a frown.
There's a moment of silence and he looks at me again.
"I bet they're wet right now" he lifts an eyebrow.
"No."
"If I see that you're lying, you'll have to take a piece of your clothing off." He bites his lip and lifts an eyebrow in his perverted way.
"How will you see" I smirk at him
Suddenly I feel his hand unbuttoning my blue jeans.
"What the hell?!" I look at him
He shoves his hand down my pants and I feel a slight shock in my body. I bite my lip again. He then, takes his both fingers and rubs them against my panties...
"Liar." He looks at me in disappointment.
"WHAT!" I look down and see that they're wet...soaked in fact. I can't believe it! But....
"But...I-I thought they weren't!" I yell
He pulls off half a smile and says
"Take your shirt off"
"It's your fault! You made me wet because of those sexy looks you keep giving me!" I pant.
"Knock off the attitude and take your shirt off or I'll stop the car and nude you outside and do you as the cars pass." He threatens as he tries to look serious. I have to believe him cuz he's full of surprises, he's crazy and he's gonna do it.
I take my shirt off and I'm left with my purple bra. No words said except his perverted look.
"Truth or Dare" I ask in a grumpy voice
"Dare" he replies
"Take your pants off" I smirk
He doesn't even look at me and starts to unbutton his black pants. He takes them off and I see his.....wow it's hard.
The game continues until we're both in our underwear. I look at him and stop the radio. He looks at me. I touch his hand, and slide my bare leg under his. He strokes me gently and suddenly I find myself on him again kissing passionately. We keep humping until he hits the breaks!
*************************************

He pushes me off of him and I fall between the two seats, half naked. I look up "What's going on?!" I ask
"A cop" he says in a calm voice.
The cop shows up on Adam's window and asks him a few questions. Adam answers in a calm voice and pulls up the window again.
"And ah ouch!" I say sarcastically
"What!" He squeals.
"Well you pushed me off like a bag of potatoes" I complain
"Get over it, you were gonna be seen naked"
I roll my eyes.
"Are you ok?" He says.
"Ya" I just start laughing cuz it's funny.
9pm.
We finally arrive at the airport. We get out of the car and walk inside. He looks at me and says
"No. Come with me" as he reaches out to grab my hand.
I look at him confused and take his hand. He starts walking outside and past all the doors and gates until we end up in an empty runway. I look around and ask
"Where are we? Why are we here?"
"Look over there" he smiles.
I look over and see a small airplane, more like a private one. I look at him and I smile.
"We will travel alone" he winks
We get on board and he helps me fasten my seatbelt. I look out the window and he sits beside me. A couple  minutes later the plane takes off. I snuggle up with him and close my eyes.
*************************************

A couple hours later:
We finally arrive. We walk towards Adam's car which awaits outside the plane. Adam looks at me and takes my hand. As we step out of the plane and starts walking towards the car, a huge crowd comes running towards us!!!
"OH MY GOD! Adam!!" I shout.
"Oh no....my Glamberts....how did the find me here? This is private" He looks at the crowd then pulls my hand harder and leads me through the crowd as all the girls pull on his clothes trying to get a reach of him.
"Adam! Adam! Adam!" They all shout.
We barely make it through as we finally sit in Adam's limo. Phew!
*************************************

The next day
"Adam" I mumble as he turns his head over to me.
"What if they don't like me?" I ask in a worried tone.
"No, why do you say that? You're amazing, of course they'll like you" he assures me. I hold onto my blue dress. We get out of the car and walk towards the front door as it opens abruptly with two bright faces.
"Heyyy!" The woman says as she spreads her arms out. Assuming it's Adam's mother I let her hug me. We walk inside and get served tea.
"So how long have you been together?" His father asks. I smile shyly and look at Adam leaving him to answer.
"Adam has told us so much about you!" His mother says with a big and charming smile and soft voice. They ask me a couple of questions until we melt the ice. I soon find myself very comfortable and talkative. They are amazing people!
"Excuse me, can I use the bathroom?" I ask politely.
"Yes! Of course. It's down the hall and then-" Mrs.Lambert gets interrupted by Adam.
"I'll escort her" he looks at me and takes my hand and walks me to the bathroom. When we get there I turn around and say
"Thank you Mr. Lambert for the escort."  like a princess. I close the door before him, discovering a semi smile on his face. I'm his princess.

I finally let out a huge sigh and start fixing my hair. Suddenly, the door opens behind me and I turn around shocked.
"May I help the queen?" Adam says in a deep voice and a faked horrible british accent. I sigh at the fact that it's him.
"No...you shouldn't interrupt the queen!" I say in a thin faked voice. I smile.
"Well. May I enter?" He steps inside and I back off in a pretentious queen-like way.
He steps forward and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me against him. He slowly starts to unzip my dress as he strokes his hand on my bare back leaving goosebumps run through me. Then, he kisses me slowly and I feel his breath on my lips as I hear him mumble under his breath
"You're my queen..."

A couple seconds later I find myself on the bathroom counter with my legs open. I feel his tongue slowly enter me as I let out a little moan.
"Shhh!" He says. "They'll hear us"
I shut my mouth tight and roll my head back indulging the pleasure. He starts to rub my ***** harder and harder until my legs start to shake and I let out a loud scream which spreads in the echo.

Knock knock!
Adam lifts his head up from between my legs and looks at me worried.
"Omg! Mother!"
"Adam? Lucy?" His mother says
We sit in silence. Frozen.
"Adam, son?" His father says
"Um...yeah? We're fine- I mean, I'm fine" he answers
"What are you doing in there?" His mother asks as I hear the door knob turn.
Noooo! What do we do! We're gonna get caught.
I look at Adam and within the blink of an eye his mother comes in.
*************************************

I stare at her with my eyes wide open! Adam gets up and stands in front of me.
"Excuse me..." She mumbles as she closes her eyes and gulps nervously.
I put my legs together and stand up as I look at the floor in embarrassment.
His mother walks out and his father follows her.
Was that how I met his parents? Wow