Chapter 7: Call it Whatever

Feeling for the first time alive, Lucy turns around to see Adam lying beside her on the big table. She hugs him and smiles.
Adam strokes her back and gently kisses her forehead. Lucy stares into his blue eyes and sees passion. The scent of his perfume and the burn of his kiss on her forehead makes her feel sleepy and her heart beat fast.

*That night*
Lucy goes home and snuggles up in her covers. She wishes he was beside her. She smiles and feels very eager to see him again, to kiss him again. There's a ticklish feeling in her chest that just keeps stretching the muscles around her mouth making her smile so much that she feels embarrassed...
Her phone goes off and she opens a text from him which makes her ticklish down there and forces her to squeeze her legs together.
'Hey, how do you feel?' The text says. She smiles and replies 'I wish you were beside me right now'. Biting her lip.
'I can't wait to fuck you tomorrow' He replies.
Lucy stares at the perverted text not knowing whether to be impressed or disappointed in his perverted behavior... Because she is falling in love with someone who might want her just for fucking. She replies 'What do you want from me..?' She types imagining his reply...but afraid to hear the answer- she deletes the text and types 'Ok.' Sort of impressed but sort of annoyed by the FUCK word...'can he be less perverted?' She thinks.
Adam squints at the simple answer and feels like he offended her in some way. Does she not like him? He thinks all night until he drifts off to sleep.

*The next afternoon Adam comes over at Lucy's house*
Knock knock!
Wearing a gray T-shirt with her hair in a messy bun while chewing gum, Lucy swings the door open and suddenly finds herself strongly pushed against the wall, tripping over and about to fall but is caught by a body whom at first she can't recognize...'the hell?!?'
   "Hey beautiful" Adam says, squishing her against the wall. He turns her over and kneels down to kiss her bum.
" What is this Adam?!" Lucy asks.
" What do you mean?" Adam asks confused as he gets up.
"Is this a relationship or just sex?" She says confused.
"I love you and I just love to fuck you as well, is it that bad?" He explains.
"You bring out the bad girl in me Adam, I love you and I'm also crazy about sex with you but I don't know if this is a proper relationship or just sex...do you really love me.. I thought a lot about it and honestly, I don't know what to call this..." she says it half confused and half disappointed.
"Call it whatever" Adam says and kisses her again. " I don't care what it really is, but it feels good for the moment, so we will do it."
Lucy thinks to herself  'He seems like a guy who thinks for the moment. I don't want to go so deep into this and commit and then one day realize that he never loved me and that I never did either. What if it's just a waste of time?! Well maybe I should listen to him, maybe I should think for the moment, just because it feels good. No consequences.' And as he lays her down, she momentarily forgets about all the questions and they both kiss passionately, loving each other to the fullest. It just never seems to be enough. What is this insane feeling of uncontrollable lust and love at first sight?!

*Later that evening* (8pm)
Lucy kisses Adam and without inviting him to stay, says goodbye. Adam watches as the door swings shut before his eyes and silently drowns in disappointment and questions of why she didn't want him to stay.
'Did she just use me...does she hate me, was this wrong?' He thinks to himself as he goes home dying of questions.

Lucy still remembers the look in Adam's blue eyes. They seemed to want to say something but the lips wouldn't move. He seemed disappointed, eyebrows were slouched...
'What was that look about? He seemed confused. I hate hurting him but every time we do each other it feels amazing but when it's over- I regret it and it feels wrong...and no matter how much I promise myself not to do it anymore and just say STOP, when he touches me and looks at me, fire runs through my body and down to my panties, and I immediately forget about the remorses and let myself to him.'

What was that thing called? You name it but let's just call it Whatever.