Chapter 28: Say Yes

Hello guys! I had decided to end the story there but I just saw all the people begging me to continue and I have new ideas so why not ;) sorry for my disappearance xx.

Adam's POV:
I open my eyes woken up by the sun rays shining into the room. I turn around and see Lucy sound asleep, naked under the white sheets.
I roll over and put my arm around her which makes her open her eyes.
"Morning" I smile softly.
She doesn't say anything but grabs my face and kisses me.
I slowly shift my hand from her waist to her legs, feeling her smooth skin as she bites my lip. I then rub my fingers over her pussy feeling her wetness, which makes me get hard.
She softly moans in my ear which makes my mind go nuts as I enter her.
*****************************************

She gets up and covers her naked body with the white bed sheet, looking back at me while getting up slowly. I see her long dark lashes and messy hair complimenting her face.
I close my eyes and replay every scene of our love life before I lost and returned my memory.
I then get up and get dressed in my ripped jeans and white T-shirt. I run my fingers through my hair a few times and put on my shades, waiting for her to get ready.
Little does she know what I've prepared up my sleeve.
We walk out of the house and make our way to the café.
The whole way there Lucy is staring out the window very thoughtfully.
"What's that you thinking about?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing" She smiles softly and looks away again.
We make our way to the cafè place and walk inside in an empty area.
"What... where's everyone? Where are all the tables?" She asks looking around.
I look at the lady behind us and signal to her.
I look back at Lucy and make a cheeky smile, she stares back in confusion.
I put my hand on her face and slowly bring it down her neck, chest, waist, hips, legs as I lower myself to my knees.
She takes a step back as I pull out the ring from my pocket.
She puts her hands over her mouth and gasps to tears.
"Will you marry me?" I ask.
*******************************************

She stares in silence and soon pink balloons fall from the ceiling making her look around and smile.
She kneels down next to me and whispers "Yes."
*****************************************