Chapter 4: Love vs Lust

'Knock knock'
Adam knocks on the bathroom door and calls out Lucy's name in a worried voice.
"Lucy, what's wrong?"
Lucy opens the door and her face covered in tears and confusion.
"I'm a good girl Adam. I slept with you and I barely know you." She sobs.
"Well what do you want to know about me?" Adam asks.
"Anything and everything. I feel this awkward connection to you though I barely know you...what is it? What's wrong with me?!" She squeals.
"Ok ok, As I told you yesterday, I was born in Indianapolis but live in L.A. , USA and I'm a musician. But I didn't tell you that I'm a famous performer. I'm well known for my music and have millions of fans around the world and the fact that you didn't know that impressed me because you were one of the rare that talk to me like a normal person...I didn't want you to know...I'm sorry." Adam explains.
"Oh my god...you-you...you're a celebrity and I don't know that and now what? Media spam? What? Or you used me for one night?! What do u want from me? We got drunk last night and I don't know what I'll do right now" Lucy thinks aloud.
"No no! I'm not like that! I feel this connection with you too...I can't explain it but the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you...."Adam says and grabs her arms staring at her hazel eyes in a puppy dog face...eyebrows slouched and eyes red, about to shed a tear...."I want you to be mine" he confirms "I want you" and holds her face.
Lucy pulls away and leaves in a rush carrying her shoes in her hand and slams the door.

A/N: Fast forward into the story- Lucy and Adam haven't spoken in 3 weeks. Adam feels guilty for what he had done and tried many times to contact Lucy but no answer. On the other hand, Lucy has been thinking about whether she should try to talk to Adam about what happened or if he used her and everything he said was a lie, but deep down she liked it and wants him more.