Chapter 6: Lustful Thoughts

*Bang bang*
Adam hears someone banging loudly at the door. Wearing a comfy sweater and biting from a chocolate chip cookie, he opens the door.
To his surprise, he's sees Lucy standing in the doorway wearing a mini skirt and a whit top.
"Hey, I wanted to see you" she smiles gently, fidgeting at her necklace.
"C-c'mon in" Adam stutters in disbelief.
They walk into the kitchen and Lucy looks at him and bites her lip. She gets closer to him and grabs his hands.
"I don't know what it is Adam, love or lust....*she pauses* but I am very attracted to you for some reason... You got me hooked on you and I can't cut you off " she says quietly and kisses him...
In Adam's mind:
Oh lord, I love her, I just want to tear her clothes apart and throw her on top of the table and fuck the life out of her...I wanna grab her hair and pull it and smell it. I wanna kiss her harder!

In Lucy's mind:
Adam! I just want to be with you right now! Can you please take my clothes off!!?? What is this? Who are you making me be? I am supposed to be a good girl. I have this strange feeling of wanting to be bad with you!"

Adam throws her on top of the table and pulls her skirt off and then her tight top, leaving her in her link panties and white bra. He stands on the table taking his clothes off as well.... He bites her bra strap and like an animal tears it apart, leaving her boobs bare. Then he pulls her panties down and opens her legs. He interlocks her hands into missionary and slowly starts kissing her naked body...
'Omg her skin is so soft, smells like coconut oil, I wanna kiss every inch of your body Lu.' Adam thinks to himself.

'God Adam I am obsessed with you, I want you to hold me and do what you want with me.' Lucy thinks and moans out.
He spanks her butt and bites her nipples.
"Let me take you to my imaginary world of lust and passion, RUN AWAY LUCY-with me! I want you with me" Adam yells aw he slams against her ass.
"Adam I need you! I'm going out of my mind when I'm with you!" Lucy cries out as he's fucking her.