Chapter 2: Love or Fling?

Back at his hotel room, lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling and holding the styrofoam cup with Lucy's number written on it, Adam looks at the number and brushes his thumb across it and smiles gently...'there's something about her....she's very beautiful, different and hot' he thinks to himself.

Lucy's home:
In the hot shower, Lucy can't get that stranger out of her head. Still frustrated because of her ruined new shirt, she feels this strange feeling of being attracted to the 'text-walker' and smiles gently to herself, blushing slightly.... It's strange how she wants to see him again, how she wishes he was with her in the hot shower....she slowly brushes her fingertips across her chest and cleavage where his fingers were 5 hours ago.
'Why can't I stop biting my lip every time I think about him?' She thinks to herself confused. 'What is it about him? I barely know him but is this love at first sight or just a fling?' She closes her eyes and lets the warm water embrace her naked body.

Adam's room:
10:30pm, lying naked in the white sheets.
'She's on top of me kissing me slowly and I'm feeling her naked body on mine as her hand slowly goes down under the sheets...'
"Why can't I stop thinking about stupid scenarios of her and me?!" Adam whispers to himself.
He drifts off to sleep.

A/N: This chapter is kinda short but I hope you like it:) let me know what you think in the comments, thank you^_^