Chapter 3: Make the Call

Adam's room:
Eating breakfast, chewing slowly and staring at one point at his phone, Adam wonders if he should call her today...there's this uncontrollable urge to see her...
But no second thoughts- he picks up his phone and dials her number, looking at it on the cup.
Ding-ding-ding-ding
His heart beats very fast that he can feel it in his throat...
Pound-pound-pound
"Hello?" She answers.
"Um hey, it's Adam:)" he says shakingly.
"Oh hey haha what's up?" She asks.
"Well, I was just wondering if you'd want to go out today? At around 5pm?" Adam says.
"Ya of course. Where?"
"Um, what about the same place we met haha?" He suggests.
"Ok, see ya there then" she exclaims with a giggle.
"See ya" he hangs up.

*7 hours later*

Adam wears a black T-shirt, black jeans and black boots. Hair in a hat and shades on, holding a cup of coffee and his phone, waits for Lucy to show up.
And there she is, beautiful, dressed in a short white dress and gladiator sandals. Walking slowly and making eye contact with him...her hair waving in the breeze getting a streak on her lipstick as she removes it and puts it behind her left ear.
"Hey, how are you?" She says biting her lip.
"I'm fine,thanks and you're very beautiful:)" Adam compliments her.
*After the coffee date*
Adam takes Lucy to his hotel room and shows her around. They pour each other some wine and drink until they start laughing so hard and it leads to touching and dancing. That's when Adam takes her to his bedroom and they lie down on the bed. Their faces are so close to each other, that they can feel each other's breath and gaze into each other's eyes....he strokes her hair and slowly kisses her lips...
'What I wanted to do to you all along' he thinks.
He removes his lips from hers and looks i to her eyes and then down her chest and notices how heavily she breathes...he slides his right hand under her dress and lifts it up slowly....
She looks at him in a 'I want you' way. So he takes her short white dress off and leaves her in her underwear.
   Then, he sits up on top of her and unbuttons his jeans and takes his clothes off. They slowly kiss and she smells his perfume on her body, hitting her hard making her go dizzy. She looks around the room and it's all surreal but she feels someone she wants, holding her tight and kissing her neck and stroking her body. 

*Lucy's mind*
'Where am I?' She thinks. She looks to the right and sees Adam lying naked with the covers on the floor. She looks at herself completely naked. Confused, she picks up her clothes from the floor and slams the bathroom door behind her, and looks at herself in the mirror with tears streaming down her cheeks, smearing her eyeliner...'What've I done? I barely know him!' She cries out inside.