Chapter 10

Hey guys, new update is here. I have some news. I just find myself with so many ideas that cant exactly fit in this story so that means I'm going to start a fan fiction for all the boys. I'm thinking Zayn and Liam will be the first ones due to the fact that they are in relationships in this story. They are not, however, dating the people that they are actually dating in this reality. Why, you might ask. Well, their girlfriends are very much real people and I don't want to depict them in a way that's not true. Everyone has their own personality and I don't want to make them something their not. That's why Louis is single right now in the story. Yes, Niall and Louis will have a fan fiction for themselves but that cant happen until later because it would give away certain parts of this story and I seriously hope the twists in this story surprise you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I looked at Elizabeth's small figure in my hoodie and couldn't help but laugh. I was easily six inched taller than her meaning that I had a clear view of her eyes even though she was wearing my Ray Ban sunglasses. She looked up at me, her baby blue eyes searing into mine, an adorable glare set onto her face. ''what are you laughing about?'' she questioned me skeptically.

I cleared my throat quickly and tried not to focus on the fact that she was wearing my clothes. Paparazzi is going to have a field day with this. ''Nothing,'' I answered her finally.

She rolled her eyes at me and then nodded at the door of the dressing room, ''are we going now?'' The hood of my hoodie fell off of her head again and I brought it back up.

''Yeah, hold my hand and we'll go out,'' I said as I extended my hand to her. Paparazzi can be rough and I wouldn't want one of them to hurt her or pull her away from me. I should have thought ahead and called Paul, its bad enough that management will flip when they see the pictures of us all over magazines and newspapers in the next few days.

She cocked her head at me and looked quizzically at my hand, ''what about your crush?''

My cheeks heated up and I laughed nervously, ''I really doubt she'd notice.''

''Well in that case,'' she mumbled as she took my hand and I opened up the door to the dressing room. As soon as we stepped out of the dressing room area there were flashes of light. I looked back at Elizabeth to see that she was smiling at all the cameras, even as she kept enough of her face hidden so that no one would recognize her. ''These people are so nice, what were you-,'' her words were interrupted by her being yanked to the side by one of the many picture takers.

I glared at the person and mouthed a 'back off' as I pulled Elizabeth back towards me. ''Still think they're nice?'' I asked her. She clenched my shirt in her hands and I smiled, pushing my way to the register where I paid for the shirt. We walked until we reached my car and I followed her to the passenger's seat, locking the doors after she was in so that none of the paparazzi would try to open the car. Quickly, I hoped into the driver's side and honked the horn when they didn't move. Soon the crowd of flashing cameras parted and I was able to pull out of the parking lot.

''That was crazy,'' she breathed as she sat back in her seat with a sigh.

''You should see the fans,'' I replied with somewhat of a smirk even though I was fairly agitated.

She gave me a look of 'seriously?' and laid her head back again, ''why anyone would want to be famous is beyond me.''

I chuckled and paid attention to the road as I drove. ''I'm sorry we couldn't find you some shorts.''

''Don't worry about it, I'll just wear one of my pairs of shorts, their not too long,'' she assured me. After a short silence there was a ringing and Elizabeth pulled her phone out of her pocket. ''Mom?'' she asked in surprise, ''I thought you said you would call me later tonight, isn't dad-.'' She was cut off by a lot of jumbled words that I couldn't understand and then she pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. ''Mom, calm down, you're slurring your words,'' Elizabeth sighed, ''what's wrong?'' she turned up the volume on her phone and I could hear the voice on the other end clearly now.