Chapter 12

Yellow guys! How you doin' ? I'm writing this on my phone so bear with me. I am looking forward to this chapter, it's the club scene! Woo-hop, everybody clap yo hands! Anywho, back to the chapity chap chap chapter. (I've had too much sugar today)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Harry's P.O.V.***

9:00, hmmmm. Elizabeth has been in the shower for a while, and I can't help but have the LifeAlert commercial go through my head. You know, the whole 'help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!' thing. I shook my heard to shake all the bad thoughts out. She's fine Harry, stop it with your over reactive imagination. UGH, I can't take it. I walked to the door of her room and knocked on the door, no answer. I turned the doorknob, surprised to find that it was unlocked. Slowly, I stepped inside and shut the door behind me, being careful not to make any noise.

"Ohhhhh, everybody's got a story to tell," I heard Elizabeth sing from inside of the bathroom. I stopped where I was at and stared at the bathroom door curiously. "And everybody's got a wound to be healed," she continued in her sweet and melodic voice.

I didn't recognize the sing she was singing but it sounded slow and sweet. Then I remembered when the boys and I had first met her. She had something about our music not being the type that she listened to. This must be the type that she did listen to. I enjoyed the song until she stopped singing and the water cut off.

I had an internal freak-out session when I realized that she was coming out but it was too late to leave. She stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and another wrapped loosely around her body. She was humming the tune to the song she had been singing in the bathroom. (Need you now by plumb, it should be on the side by tomorrow or tonight due to me writing this on the phone now). When she looked up and saw me she squealed and pulled the towel around her tightly. "Hiiiiii," I said plainly even though my heart was beating impossibly fast.

"Harry!" she said in surprise, her cheeks bright red. "What are you doing in here?" she asked, her voice flustered and I chuckled because, lets face it; it was adorable.

"The door was unlocked," I stated with a shrug.

"And you just... what if.... what if...." she stumbled on her words.

"What if what?" I prompted.

"What if I had walked out without a towel?" she questioned in exasperation.

"You didn't," I said simply.

"What if I had?" she challenged as she grabbed her clothes for the club.

"I would have covered my eyes?" I said but it came out as more of a question. She huffed and walked back to the bathroom, closing the door when she was inside. "It's almost time to go to the club," I told her.

"I know, I won't be long," she called back through the door. Then she started laughing, "oh, and why do you have towels with your and the boys faces on them?"

I chuckled and replied, "oh, that's band merchandise, Louis thought it'd be funny to buy them and I ran out of towels so, yeah."

She continued laughing for a bit longer, "will the boys drink tonight?"

Her tone had turned serious and I shrugged though she couldn't see me, "most likely, Liam might not though."

"What about you, Curly?" she questioned.

"Maybe," I answered.

"Just don't leave me all alone," she begged.

I smiled at her words and fiddled with my white t-shirt. "Afraid of getting lost?" I joked.