Chapter 18

Yellow, guys! Sooooo, I said I might upload early. I don't know if this is early or not. Please, bare with me because I'm writing this on my phone. I hope you enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

***Harry's P.O.V.***

I looked down at Elizabeth who had fallen asleep halfway through the movie. She looked so peaceful with a ghost of a smile lingering on her slightly parted lips. I glided my thumb against her cheek bone lightly, watching as her nose scrunched up and she fv onto her side, nuzzling her head into my stomach. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my cheeks burned red. Love Actuvally- my favorite movie- had been completely forgotten about at this point. I brushed some hair out of her face and almost jumped six feet in the air when I heard a chuckle from the door way. I looked up with an expression on a deer caught in the head lights at Louis. "Hey, Louis," I sighed.

"You're creeping," he laughed.

I scowled at him and then looked down at Elizabeth, a smile immediately spread across my face. She really was beautiful. I can't tell you how much joy it brought to me when she cutely fisted the fabric of my shirt, mumbling something that sounded an awful lot like my name. "Shhhh," I coaxed as I patted her head gently.

"Excuse me as I go barf because your sweetness is killing me," Louis joked with a large smile.

"Shut up, Lou," I groaned.

"Harry, this is ridiculous. You have been obsessing over her ever since she got here! You're almost as bad as Liam before him and Megan were together! But you're worse! I can't tell you how many times just in the past day that you've mentioned her!" Louis whispered/yelled. He looked really amused as he continued on with his rant.

I looked down at Elizabeth, a frown thining out my lips into a straight line. "I don't talk about her that much," I protested.

"I wonder if Elizabeth is awake yet. Maybe I should text her. Oi, guys, she puts smiley faces at the end of each of her texts! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Have any of you guys noticed how Elizabeth's hair is like a chocolate waterfall," Louis mocked me.

I threw my head back and let out a long groan, "I get it."

"So you admit that you've got it bad?" he prompted.

I nodded slowly and he smiled widely. "I can't help it, Louis," I whined, "she's practically perfect." His lips pressed together in a tight line as he tried to suppress a laugh, failing miserably. "Don't laugh at me, you have no idea," I defended myself, "she didn't break down when I yelled at her, she actually laughed at the baboon joke!"

"Oh my," Louis mumbled.

I gave him the 'I'm completely serious' look and he looked at me questioningly. "And I told it to her twice," that made him smile even more.

"I know, Harreh, she's a real keeper," Louis sighed, "but you're fawning over her and she's not even officially your girlfriend."

"So? I can dream," I said plainly.

"But you don't have to just dream, Harry!" Louis quietly exclaimed, putting his hands out to motion to Elizabeth and I, "just tell her how you feel."

"I can't do that."

"Why not? Megan told me that you said you would," Louis pestered.

"I don't want to mess up what we have, Louis," I confessed, "I like this, I finally feel close to someone beside the boys and you. I don't want to mess that up."

"Harry, are you afraid that Elizabeth is going to just drop you as a friend if you tell her that you like her?"

I stayed silent for a moment, "yes."