Guys meet my little sister

Adding new character cassidy her wattpad name is megalover19.

(Abbie P.O.V.)

I was looking through the mail that came today. "junk , don't care, more junk, whats this?" I look at a letter from home.

I read it and it says my little sister is coming to stay with me for the summer. "scrap how am I supposed to hide them from her".

"Hide who from who?" Sides ask. I jump a little. "ah get the others and I will tell you" I say. He nods and gets the others to the living room.

"So what's going on?" ash asks. "well I got a letter today saying that my little sister is going to be staying here for the summer" I tell them.

"You have a little sister!?" The seekers say. "yep her name is Cassidy but she doesn't know about you guys so you are going to have to hide well other then ash and Kelsey" I say.

They all nod. "when is she coming" Optimus asks "in a couple hours" I tell him. "does she look like you?" Elita asks. "ya we do a little" I say.

(time skip)

I hear a knock on the door. "guys hide quick it might be my sister" i say. They nod and hide quick . I walk over to the door and open it .

I see my little sister. "hey cassidy" i say and hug her. "hi sis" she hugs back. I help her with her stuff into the house.

We go to her room for the summer and I help her unpack her stuff. "Ready for a summer full of fun?" I ask her.

"Of course I am" she said and put her clothes away. We had supper when we were done and we both fell asleep on the couches watching movies.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long but I haven't had time to write cause of school and helping on the farm every night after school.

~Jeticy (Abbie)