Check up day

This chapter was suggested by
@korahbelle
---------------------------------------------

(Abbie P.O.V.)

It has been three days since Kelsey found out about them. So I was in the kitchen cleaning dishes when I hear Ratchet call for everyone. So I just keep washing cause he probily didn't need me there.

"Everyone come here including you Abbie" Ratchet yelled. I sighed and put down the dish I was cleaning and dried my hands off.

And walked into the living room. "Ok is everyone here" he asked. They nodded and waited to wait for what he has to say.

"I am going to give a check up to everyone" he said. "Um no you don need to Ratchet" Sideswipe said.

"You all have no choice you are getting a check up" he said. "And what do you need me for" I said. "You will get one to" he said.

"But I'm human not cybertroinan" I said. "I got to make sure you are in good health to" he said.

"Fine" I said. The others stared at me like I am crazy. I rolled my eyes and went to go to the kitchen again.

"You can go first Abbie" I hear him say. I nodded and came back. "Where do you want me to sit" I asked.

"On the couch would be fine" he said. So I say down and waited. He scanned me and looked over the data.

"You are in good health" he said and started to check the others. When he was finished everyone was in good health.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if it is a short chapter.

~Jeticy (Abbie)