One big family?

Ok so I accidentally erased this chapter so I have to re write it, sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my brothers room and closed the door. He was Laying on his side I kissed his temple, " sweat dreams jake" and with that I started walking to the door.

I was about to leave when I heard a groan " Sam don't leave, I-I need you" jake whispered I walked over to him and held his hand a tear ran over my face.

I will never leave you no matter how much you hate me, I will protect care and love you intel I die I spoke softly.

He opened his eyes slowly, " Sammy why are you crying you never cry, I've never seen you cry before."he put his hand in my face and wiped my year away.

I put his Hand down and walked to the door and leaned my head in the door, I could feel his gaze on me the whole time. I heard some shuffling then felt small arms wrap around me I turned around and jake buried his head in my stomach.

"I'm so sorry Sammy, I never meant to snap like that you know I have some anger issues, I don't hate you at all, if it wasn't for you I would probably be dead, I need you please don't ever leave me. Your not a pain in the ass that's me. I'm so sorry Sammy."

It took me some time to process what was happing. I tightly hugged him, no I'm sorry a dork like you finally got a girlfriend and I ruined it. I said with a grin he looked up and smiled " I love you sis" " eww dude don't get all mushy on me, butttt I love you to" we both chuckled and let go.

Someone cleared there throat and I turned to look at them. Everyone was their. " umm.... Sis who the heck are they and where the heck am I and what am I wearing? Jake asked

Well you see these people are supposedly my sisters I said pointing to Jayden and Bella. This is Jayden and that is Bella. As for those 4 boys well I don't know why there here but he's Luke, he's Jacob, he's Finn and he's jack. I saw regret and rejection cross jakes eyes. I was about to ask him what was wrong but I was cut off by Finn.

" we'll it's 9:00 you guys have been out for about 7 hours so I'm pretty sure your hungry" and just on cue my stomach grumbled. I gave a sheepish smile, " I may be just a little bit hungry" Bella giggled an dragged me into the kitchen. Jake didn't go at first so I dragged him along and we made a chain.

One word, AKWARD! this is so weird were all in different places of the kitchen eating our food. I got annoyed with the weirdness and awkwardness so I decided to break it.

I sighed loudly and got everyone's attention. " you people are all... Awkward... Unicorns"

Finn and jack broke into laughter Jacob had a cute smirk on his face and Luke was looking at me funny. Jayden and Bella were laughing too and jake was choking on his food.

"Unicorns really I mean I've heard turtle but never unicorn?" Luke said with a smile playing on his lips.

Well, I'm different! And unique! and creative! and - I was cut of by jake giving a fake cough and said " special needs" I gasped an playfully smacked his arm. Dork I mumbled.

So I have a question you 2 are my sisters so what are they I said pointing to the boys. " well Luke is my boyfriend and Finn is jaydens" Bella said " ok so what about Jacob and jack" I said. " we'll their there brothers and they don't have any family so we adopted then when we started dating" Jayden said.

I nodded. So are you going to stay? Jacob asked impatiently. Only if jake gets to stay too and you have to protect him as much as you protect me, if you don't agree to my terms then I will leave, I said in a matter-of-fact tone. AGREED jack yelled I smiled and jake yelled.

SO WE'RE ONE BIG FAMILY!!!

hell no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I hope it's good sorry again.