Meeting him?

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so I took a shower.

I put a black shirt that had the middle finger on it in white. and light pants with rips.i put my hair in a ponytail with the black and white SnapBack.

I went down stairs to make myself something to eat.

I made myself a sandwich and walked back upstAirs.

JACOB!!! FINN!!! LUKE!!! JACK!!! I yelled and they all came.

What do you want jack whined, sorry for interrupting nothing but I need clothes and I want mine so if I'm staying here I need to get my clothes so go wake up your girlfriends and get it the DAMN car I said and walked away to wake up jake.

I heard some groans but I ignored them.

Jake wake up I said normally, poking his cheek. Go away he mumbled.

Fine ill go away and you can stay here

But I'm never coming back I said harshly. He jumped out of his bed and looked me straight in the eyes and I had to bite my tong so I don't laugh.

Sorry I didn't mean it like that... He said trailing off I walked up to him like I was about to yell at him but instead I pecked his cheek and said " I know I was just trying to get you out of bed and it worked" I had a smile plastered on my face and he groaned.

Ms.smith you are cruel he said jokingly your so kind mr.smith I said it in the Same time tone he did and he chuckled and mumbled fine ad walked into the bathroom.

About 2 hours passed and they were all finished.

Oh my glob you guys take a year to get ready I said to Jay and Bella and they giggled, ok let's go before they change there minds Bella said walking through the door. With all of us trailing behind her.

Ok so were taking this car but there's only a few seats soooo Sam you have to sit on Jacobs lap jay on Finns and everyone else fits like said ok let's hurry then I said pointing to the car. We all went into the car and I sat on Jacobs lap and he grabbed me by my waste and I smirked.

The car ride was pretty quick but everyone seemed uncomfortable but I was Cumfy, Jacobs lap is like a pillow. I chuckled at my thought TOTALY forgetting I was in a car full of people.

What's so funny Bella said from the front seat and I decided I will make things awkward. Oh nothing I was just thinking... I trailed of. Thinking what Bella said.

Finn, jack, Luke and Jacob may I ask you guys a question I said sweatily and they nodded.

Would you guys get a boner if you see a girl naked? And how often do you get one? I asked trying not to laugh.

Everyone was bright red even the girls and I couldn't help I started to crack up and everyone looks away. I'm taking that as you all have pussys I said inbetween laughter.

...

We finally came to my house and I jumped out the car and ran to my room and jumped into my bed.

I got a big black bag that I had on my closet and started to put all my clothes in it and bras!

When I was done it looked like no one lived here. Everything I had fit into the bag. I got the last thing I always have no matter what and it may sound like I'm a girlie ass fake whore but it was the one of the last things I had when the people a foster care found me, it was a white bear that had red ribbons on its ears.

And the second thing was a necklace, it was a butterfly. It had bright blue diamonds and it opened up. The inside reveled a little girl and a beautiful women, I always thought that the picture was of someone I use to know and their daughter because no way was that me the little girl was adorable and if you knew me when I was younger you would have thought the same.

I put the necklace on and put the bear in the bag, Sam are you done jake said standing next to my door I nodded and he frowned. He was looking at my necklace. Jake hates anything and everything from my past he thinks I will leave him to figure it out.

Jake i said he looked at me and I saw once again rejection and sadness in his eyes, I walked over to him and put him in a hug.

Do you really think I'm the type of person that breaks something like we have I've said it before and I'm saying it again I will NEVER leave you got it I said making him look into my eyes he smiled and nodded

Ok good now let's put this on the car and go to the park I said happily he nodded and followed me down stairs.

Well someone took their time Jayden said, it's payback for you and Bella taking 2 hours to get ready I said smartly and before she could reply I walked out the house and put my stuff in the trunk.

Everyone was about to go into the car, umm what are you guys Doing? I asked they all looked at me like I was crazy. What do you mean aren't we going home Bella asked.

Umm you guys dragged me out of my ordinary life to become a blood sister the least you could do is let me stay here for like 2 hours or so I said smartly and started running to the park but everything seemed like a blur it was like I was on a mortercycle ( sorry I know I spelled that wrong) going 390 miles per second!

In what seemed like seconds I was at the park and everyone was behind me catching their breath but jake.

You usually get tired just from taking on step so how come your not tiered I said while raising my eyebrow at him. I'm just th- he was cut off by Jacob smacking his head, "OW!" I'm not transportation next time jump in jacks back Jacob said to jake.

I giggled I was about to run to the swings when I saw the most hottest guy in the world ( 10 times hotter then Jacob ) sitting on the swing with a girl about my age sitting next to him.

I felt a huge wave of jealousy flow through me. What the donkon is going on with me?

I clenched my hands and unclenched them. . I finally got snapped back into reality when jake asked me if I was ok. Yea come in let's go to the swings I said grabbing his hand and dragging him over their back to my normal self.

Umm... No ones sitting here right I asked the boy he looked at me and we just stared at each other. I forced my gaze to the ground. N-no he said his voice was amazing too! I nodded my head and sat on the swing. And jake sat on the one next to mine

Jake I bet I can swing higher then you I said breaking an awkward silence that in the air. He grinned, "your SO on and if I win you have to tong kiss jack" and if I win you have to eat worms I said we shakes I it and begin to swing. I could feel the boy looking at me and I felt insecure.

I was way above and I almost fell twice but no one noticed. I was winning of course I almost touched the top of the tree AND IT WAS HUGE!!!

I went up once more and lost my grip and flew threw the air I close my eyes waiting for the fall.

I felt 1000 shocks run through my body. I was warm and cozy and whoever or wherever I was I didn't want to leave ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment please :$)