Not such a warm welcoming

,I woke up to a small figure next me.i giggled and looked down. Her hair was all messed up, I started playing with a lose strand oh hair and her eyes fluttered open.

Morning Maria I said with a smile on my face, morning she whispered. I got up slowly an got off the bed with her. "Are you feeling better"she nodded " good go take a shower and ill make some food ok" she nodded agin and walked to the bath.

I saw that It was still raining and I sighed, hey Ma do you think you can bring us umbrellas? I said mentally. Yes but it will take about 20 minutes and I left you clothes last night. I nodded and pealed 4 mangos an 2 bananas. I put 2 mangos and 1 banana on my plate and 2 mangos and 1 banana on Maria's plate. I filled two cups of water and put it near both plates.

I go Maria's clothes and put it near the bath, "Maria your clothes are near the bath, hurry up so you can eat and I can take a shower."

"Ok"

10 minutes later Maria came out of the bath. She sat down and started to eat.

I walked to the bath and it took me 10 minutes to get finish and get dressed.

Maria was wearing a long sleeved black shirt with some dark pants and some black converse and I was wearing a black t-shirt with black pants with my grey converse.

I sat down across from Maria and started eating. She was already done with hers. "Do you want more" she said no but her stomach growled and she looked down. I chuckled " it's ok to be hungry we have a lot of food so you can eat as much as you like"

I made a rock trash can and threw what was left. I pealed 3 more mangos and 2 more bananas and put it on her plate. I was almost done eating mine and she was on her forth mango. I laughed at how she ate and she blushed.

Mom came in right when I finished laughing, "darling here are your umbrellas. and I brought sweaters and backpacks" Maria jumped and ran behind me.

"It's ok Maria this is my mom she's the one that helped me find you" I gave her a reassuring smile and she mumbled a thank you.

I took the sweaters, backpacks and umbrellas. " thanks Ma" she nodded and disappeared. I put all of the stuff on the table. I opened the backpacks and their where 4 water bottles in each one with a bag to put food and containers. There was more space to put our blankets in too!

Maria Hun can you fill these 8 water bottles with water I said she nodded an took them and went to put water I them. I filled all the bags with food and the containers. I used all the fruit so that the bucket was empty, both of them.

Maria came to me with full to the tipyt-top water bottles I took them and put 4 in each bag. I put a blanket in each bag too.

I looked around and thought that if someone came and saw this they might think something's up. So I thought about things crumbling and everything I made crumbled.

I put the bag on and told Maria to do the same. I have her a umbrella and we walked out the cave. I grabbed Maria's hand and she gladly took it.

We were walking for about 5 hours and it was dark when I started to recognize the trees from the drives.

I saw the house and started to run and Maria kept speed with me. We were in front of the house and this is the first time I got a good look at it.

It was huge maybe bigger then the presidents house!

I opened the door and saw Cleo sitting a little to close to gabe, Kara next to jake, Jayden on Finn, Bella laying on Luke. And Jacob was sitting alone. They where all watching tv and acting normal. Dang they missed me.