Jack is the fairest of them all!

I woke up with the song give me a reason by pink on my headphones. I closed my eyes not wanting to open them. I felt someone poke my cheek but I didn't move.

Poke.

Go away.

Poke.

Leave me alone.

Poke.

I swear if whoever is doing this doesn't stop I'll kill them.

Poke.

Holy shit!

Poke.

One last chance go away.

Poke.

Ok I'm done.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE CAN'T YOU SEE IM SLEEPING! I yelled.

Sorry gosh someone's not a morning person Luke said with a stupid smirk plastered on his face, that just got me more annoyed. And I growled at him.

And when I saw growl I actually mean growl I sounded like a animal!

His eyes widened, and I bet mine were too. We were just staring at each other. Now from someone else point of view we would have looked like we were about to kiss but we were staring at each other in shock.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see a very annoyed and pissed looking Jacob.

"Well sorry for interrupting but your girlfriend is becoming impatient."

Jake it's not what it looks like I swear Luke said. Does it look like I give a fuck, now hurry up Jacob said harshly. He walked out the room and I don't know what got into me but I got up and followed him.

I could feel Luke's gaze on me the whole time but I didn't care the only thing I could think about was Jacob.

Weird.

I saw him leaning on Bella's door.

I walked up to him but he didn't seem to notice. He looked deep in thought.

Y-your not going to tell her are you, nothing happened I-I did something weird and we were just staring at each other I said in one breath.

Do I look like a snitch to you he sighed and continued, I promise I won't tell just don't play with other emotions I mean you looked really into me yesterday. A smirk was making its way to his face and I was doing the same.

Well I could tell the feelings mutual because I know if you could you would kiss me right now I said my smirk growing by the minute and his as well.

Is that a challenge he said getting closer and I backed away intel I hit a wall and he was hovering above me.

Only if you take it as one I said smartly and he started to lean in and whispered, I do.

We were only inches apart when jake came in, EWWW GROSS MY BIG SISTER IS SUCKING SOMEONE'S FACE!! Jake yelled copying what I said to him when I ran into the woods. Actually no. I haven't sucked his face, YET! Not like you, that was shoving your tong down her throat I said and gave a sweet smile and left both of them.

I was halfway back and both of them just stood there watching me when I remembered Jacob I walked over to him and pecked his cheek.

" this is the second time we've been interrupted one more and it's never happing" I whispered into his ear and he grabbed my waste and whispered into my ear " trust me next time you'll enjoy it he said I could practically feel the blush on my cheek and he chuckled.