Marias captued!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!

Who are you? I asked

Ok so lets start from the beginning I'm Martha King, I am a vampire a very important one at that, anyways I was on the verge of death and you saved me when you where around 3, you merged your body with mine making them one but it was hard for you to control your powers pulse the ones you developed from me so I convinced you to lock me away. When I locked myself away your memory went bye bye.

I've always been with you but you refer to me as it but I'm a person who has made it there life long duty to protect you and anyone who hurt you well you saw what happened. The person in my head known as Martha said.

So when my eyes became crimson red it was you who came out and protected me all those years, without you I would be dead, thank you for saving not only my life but Maria's and jakes. I said

No problem I owe you big time anyways. Martha said

Waite are you a girl or boy? I asked

"Girl"

Good! I said in relief

Well good and bad, intel I get out your body I'm attracted to gabe too and when he kisses you well I might take over some times she said sheepishly.

Mine. I growled

Calm down! It's not like I want to! I have my own mate Antonio I miss him dearly and I can feel him looking for me but over the past 18 years my body has been recovering and when you turn 19 I'm out of your body but that does not mean I'm going to leave you. She said firmly

I nodded understanding what she meant I sighed and closed my eyes when I opened them agin I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek.

WHAT THE FUCK! I yelled while pinning Bella- the one who slapped me- on the floor, I'm s-sorry b-but you wouldn't get out of your t-trance Bella said fear on her eyes.

I pulled away slowly and sat on the couch and rubbed my temple, babe are you ok gabe said I nodded "we have to train big time oh and I know exactly why I left"

WHAT!? HOW!? WHY!? Jayden and Bella screamed at me. Martha told me I said cooly

Martha whose Martha? Cleo asked

When I was 3 I found an almost dead vamp around our house and in order to save her I had merge our bodies. Her power and mine where to much to control so I ran away we decided to lock her away but in doing so my memories went "bye bye" as she put it.

DANM you where a hero even when you where 3! Jake said " I've always been a hero I saved your sorry little ass didn't I and I also saved Maria " he stuck his tong out at me and I did the same.

Ok so let me get This straight you have blood sister blood running through you pulse the goddess of the death gave you her power. And now you have a very strong vamp in you! And not only that but gabe is part angel and blood brother!!! Jack said

Yup pretty much.

I shrugged my shoulders " Waite I always wanted to ask are Luke and Finn blood brothers and if not wont the real ones be mad that you replaced them? I asked

" well yes and no i feel so left out! Jayden said with a pout and Finn chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

Hello I'm out the loupe and I hate that I said irritated.

" where half vamp half BB" Luke said, I scrunched my nose up in confusion, " what the hell is BB?" " BB is blood brother and BS is blood sister" Finn explained

Really I always thought BS meant bull shit? I said looking into space.

" then you wrong " " what ever anywhore let's train "

I hear some groans but they all followed " by the way Sammy I like your eyes better without the contacts " jake said " that sucks then" he sighed and no one else talked.

~*~

We've spent the pass 2 weeks training and fighting each other and showing each other our weakness by now I think where pretty good. We where all in jaydens room just talking when a loud crashing noise came from down stairs.

We where all on our feet heading down stairs faster then you could say Halloween.

We all stopped in the living room where there was a broken vase but it was completely dark. Thanks to my powers I could see perfectly - thank you powers!- I saw a figure move from both sides of me then gabe and jack fell on the floor with 2 men- that I have never seen in my life before - on top of them.

I was going to help gabe but I was distracted by another person coming at me head on. I grabbed her wrist and threw her across the room. Dum bitch.

She will have you Sammy all of you and then you'll all be dead. D.E.A.D DEAD! A sick voice came from the corner.

Come on let's go! The voice commanded. And everyone left.

Bella switched on the light I looked around but I couldn't fine Maria WHERE'S MARIA!!

MARIA!! MARIA!! I yelled everyone understood and looked around they all started to scream her name with me.

My face became pail and so did Alex's, you don't think they took her I whispered. Gabe came and put me in a hug " it's ok we will get her back if its the last thing I do I know she's important to you and to all of us so we will get her I promise " gabe said reassuringly.

I nodded and made my way over to Alex I mean he is only 13 and Maria 12. I gave him a hug and he sobbed Into my chest. Shhh it's ok we will get he back I promise I said strongly to him he nodded and hugged me tighter.

I looked around and everyone had worried expressions.

I hope she's ok...she will be ok....I- no we need her to be ok....if she's not ill....I'll just die... We have to save her...no we will save her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you think it's a little short. Anyways if I get 30 votes I'll make a angel POV.

30 votes is all it takes.

Tehe lol fail well gn and happy early Memorial Day :)). THANK YOU SOLDERS!!

Actually it's 1:20 so it is Memorial Day so happy Memorial Day :)) 😋😄😃👮👮