Forgive and forget

We spent 5 hours in the mall! I even bought clothes for myself. And it turns out me and Maria have the same style so it was kinda fun to shop with her.

Gabe was putting our bags in the trunk and Maria and I where in the car. " I think you should forgive him" Maria said in her shy cute voice. " I can't he hurt me when he promised he wasn't". " but he wasn't lying, I know you know I'm special well I am I can control someone and their emotion and I can also tell when someone is lying or not and he wasnt" I heard a glint of proudness in her tone and I chuckled.

" I'll think about it" when we finished our conversation gabe came into the care and I looked out the window putting my mask on. I felt a recognizable tingles go through my shoulder when gabe brushed it with is arm.

Sammy I'm sorry he mumbled out of the blue during the ride. " why didn't you go look for me" " I did we all spent the whole day looking for you and then we went home to rest. Then the next day we looked for you and when we got tired we went to watch some tv"

" so you guys gave up on me" I felt a huge pain go through me " you know I would never give up on you" his voice was sweet and it sounded like he meant every word

" what about Cleo, when I got out of the hospital all I wanted to see was you but your weeny there. But when I saw you your hair was a mess and Cleo clothes where wrinkled and you guys where laughing and having looking like a real couple then I come home and see you two holding hands then the next day she's on your lap!!" I couldn't help the wave anger and pain I felt.

I saw guilt cross his features. " it's not like that" me mumbled " just tell me one thing did you kiss her and if you lie to me I swear we're done" I said sternly

" I-I did kiss her, but I swear it was only because I was mad that Jacob kissed you!! " he said defensively. Another wave or betrayal and pain washed through me.

" thank you for telling me the truth but that means you lied to me and broke your promise " my voice cracked in the end and I mentally swore that it did that.

". Sammy I-I just want to be with you forget all the drama please, your mine, and I'm yours so please just please take me back " the plead I his voice made me mentally flinch. I wanted to say it was ok but my ego was to big.

" I'll forget the drama easy but I am not yours and you are not mine so give up " my voice was back to being cold.

I heard a growl escape his lips. He pulled over and looked at me, Mine, he growled, No I growled back at him. He took off his seatbelt and before I could protest his lips where on mine.

Everything we where fighting about disappeared, I felt shocks, cannons, fireworks, bombs, everything. I kissed back and he smiled into the kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I pulled him closer to me if that was even possible. Pulled away slightly so that we were looking at each other.

so now do you forgive me, gabe said with a smirk on his face. No I said simply looking out the window and smiling. He groaned and we started to move agin.

~*~

Gabe be a dear and bring everything to my room I said to had Maria giggled and we walked inside. I walked straight into my room ignoring everyone that tried to talk to me. Gabe came in with all I our bags. I pointed to the bed and he gladly put them all their and them collapsed on my bed.

" I thought you said you didn't like to shop" "I don't but I love Maria so yea" " can you tell me what happen please?" " what are you talking about? I said " you just disappeared how? You brought Maria with you why? How did you find her? Please just answer this for me?

I sighed in defeat. " ok I was mad when I saw you and Cleo I felt betrayed, I felt a lot of pain and I wanted out so I left. I found Maria in a log house deep in the woods. She was near death because of her parents an I-I", I felt a lump in my throat as I though about what I did or correctly she did.

I continue, " I killed her parents and decided to take her in. And now I'm here"

Gabe gave me a hug and I couldn't help but snuggle into his chest. This is what I needed right now. All I wanted was to feel safe and secure but I never got that....ever...

I shook my head wanting to get rid of those bad thought, I tired to do it in a way gabe wouldn't notice but he seemed to notice anyway.

What's wrong? He asked. I shook my head and gave him a small smile." Are we good now " he said indicating me and him with his finger.

" No, I don't know, maybe..." I wanted to forgive him but at the same time I was upset that he kissed Cleo and he lied to me.

" I have 3 things to ask you " I said showing three fingers he nodded his head telling to go on.

I took in a breath and said " I hate liars and you lied to me and its killing to know that you kissed Cleo, I'm upset and my pride is going in the way of letting me forgive you " ,

Guilt flashed in his eyes then sorrow and I saw a glint of anger. " I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to kiss her and I didn't feel anything! I'm sorry for lying, but your not so innocent as your making yourself, you kissed Jacob to so now were even " what started as a sincere apology ended up as him being angry at me which pissed me off.

So your telling that was payback?, my voice cracked at the end. Gabe then realized what he said I saw regret and guilt build up in his eyes but he didn't say anything.

I gave a cold laugh and looked at him " at least I'm not the one that made someone feel special like they finally mattered saying that their there's and that their not giving up on them and when she finally starts to trust him throw her away like some pear of shit! " my blood was boiling and I knew she wanted to come out but I didn't want to hurt gabe even though I'm mad at him.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fist. I felt someone grab me and put me in there arms and before I could open my eyes I felt someone's lips brush against mine.

My fist unclenched and I opened my eyes slowly. Gabes face was inches away from mine I was on his lap and there wasn't even a trace of anger.

" I'm sorry Sammy, I'm an I idiot all I want is to be with you to hold you please " before I wanted to say no but my body wasn't listing and instead nodded.

He gave me a goofy looking smile that made me smile back at him. He gave one of throes spark flying, fireworks, bombs, and cannons kisses.

I felt happy truly happy... I should have cherish that day for what was to come was horrible......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh M GEEE I gave 90 something readers and I'm soooo happy!!! And thanks for voting and commenting!!!! Keep it up!!!

Well anywhore

Bye