Anger

Ok so I'm going to a party and their doing my hair and I'm bored so I decided to update!! WELCOME!!! :))

------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE HELL! gabe yelled, his eyes darkened and you could feel the rage and anger radiating off of him. Jacob had a smirk on his lips ( DANN I know he hates him but is this really the time to be smirking!).

Gabe I- I was cut off by Gabriel, " save It" with that he walked out the room. I got up to go after him,I felt horrible! I didn't even like that kiss! I was about to take a foot out the door when I felt two pair of hands grab my waist.

If you leave that means your giving up on me Jacob whispered into my ear. At the second nothing Jacob said or did could change my mind. All I was thinking of gabe. The hurt, pain, and betrayal in his eyes.

I pushed him off me " there is nothing between us and if you ever trick me agin like that it won't be pretty" anyone with basic knowledge would back off. I didn't even look at Jacob, I ran outside to look for gabe.

Gabe was sitting at in a bench looking up at the sky. His hands were clenched and so was his jaw. He shut his eyes and opened them, he took deep breaths but it

Didn't seem to be calming him.

I slowly made my way over to him " gabe" my voice was barley audible. He opened his eyes but kept his eyes on the sky. " what do you want". Cold his voice was cold. I flinched internally.

I swear it was not what it looked like, I... I felt bad, I'm s- I was Cut off by gabe, you felt bad, it's not what it looked like? You kissed him, he didn't hold a Gun to your head, you did it on your own will. And if you did it out of sympathy then your worst then I thought. He kept that ice cold tone that made what he said a lot more affective then he thinks.

Gabe please just listen I whispered my voice sounding weak and fragile. He looked at me with no emotion in his eyes. "Why should I, what if it were me, what if I kissed that red head and you walked in how would you feel."

'I'll feel like dying, but you have to understand! I didn't even enjoy it!"

" your fucking mine of course you didn't enjoy it!"

I flinched at Gabriela's tone. His face softened when he saw me flinch.

" I'm sorry, but your mine and knowing that your kissing his face pisses me off"

I'm sorry.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. I'm so sorry, i- if you don't want me any more I-ill understand.

His head snapped to mime when I said that. " why would I give up something so precious because of him. I'm not going to give you up. You ARE mine, but I need some time to think" his voice was soft and caring, I nodded and he stood up.

"You should be sleeping, your wounds haven't healed, in about 2-3 days your wounds should be healed, but not if you keep running around" he picked me up bridal style and I snuggled into his chest.

He laid me down on the bed and put the blankets on me. My eyes where feeling heavy, but I whispered on thing before I drifted asleep.

"I'm sorry"

...

I woke up feeling a hundred times better. My eyes fluttered open and a frown appeared on my face when I didn't see gabe but Chris.

Well nice to see you too he said coming to sit next to me on the bed. I chuckled, sorry I was hopping to see someone else I said a smile spread on my face thinking about gabe.

You mean your boyfriends yea their out side, I swear they almost killed each other, just to come inside and see you awake. He sighed and chuckled.

So I can leave right? I asked he nodded and held his hand out so I can grab it. " I can get up on my own" he just shrugged and lead me outside.

As soon as I was outside I was engulfed in a hug by Jayden and bella.

"Not a hugger. Not a hugger." They both laughed at me, WE MISSED YOU JACOB AND GABE DIDN'T LET US SEE YOU! TAKING ABOUT YOU NEEDING YOUR SLEEP AND STUFF! Jayden and Bella said together.

I looked at Jacob and he gave me a sad smile that I returned. Luke was now behind Bella with his arms around her, hey Luke I said normally he gave me a smile.

Finn was next to Jayden, he dork he said, a smirk was I my face, he loser I said back at him. We both chuckled and I turned to jake.

His hands where intertwined with Kara. My smile disappeared, well I'm ignoring jake.

My frowned depended when I didn't see gabe or Cleo. We're they together? A pain set off in my chest thinking about them together. It didn't help when i saw

Them walking out of the forest together laughing and smiling at each other. They looked like a couple. The pain increased by 10000000, but their was something else their to rage, anger and a lot of it.

As they came closer I saw that his hair was messed up and her shirt was wrinkled.

Lets go I said through a clenched jaw. I made my way to the car still pissed. And before I knew it I was saying salvator meus.

A women in a cloak was in front of me.

Lets go to my house and talk about this child mother said giving me her hand and without hesitation grabbed it and we disappeared.