Firt kiss!.?.!

I woke up to people screaming at each other. Jake was sitting in a chair looking frustrated, Jacob looked pissed and so did Chris. Gabe looked like a mess and frustrated too.

YOU LET IT GO TO FUCKING LONG! LOOK AT HER! Jacob yelled. Pointing to me. At least she's not dead Chris snapped back.

Both of you shut the fuck up if she wakes up ill kill both of you. Jacob your right that it went on to long and she was hurt very badly but she did it because she wanted to and you should be grateful that they didn't kill her instead of complaining, gabes voice snapped at them.

A smile spread on my lips and I tried to get up to only fall back and feel a lot of pains shot trough me. In a second I saw jake, Jacob and gabe next to the bed I was in.

Babe go back to bed gabe said in a soothing voice. I saw Jacob clench his fist but he kept quite. "I-it hurts" my voice came out shakes and broken. I saw guilt and sadness his eyes but it was quickly gone and his eyes went dark.

I'm sorry gabe said and anyone could tell he meant it. I raised my hand and put it on his cheek ignoring the burning pain running through my hand. Shh it's ok, I'm the one who chose this, so I'm sorry for making you suffer,all of you I said looking at Jacob, jake, and Chris.

They all nodded and gabe Said " go to sleep your wounds need to heal". I smiled "battle scares and I want you to sleep with me." I said the first part with pride but mumbled the last part I'll be surprised if he herd it.

A goofy smile speed across his face, he

Winked at me and nodded. I looked at Jacob next, he looked pissed like I he could rip off someone's head he would. His jaw was clenched. I wanted to talk to him alone but I had to say something. " Jacob... " I trailed off not knowing what to say.

He took a deep breath and gave me a real smile. And I smiled back a real on that I haven't smiled in a long time. " hi" was all I said and his simple response was "hi".

I looked at jake he looked broken, I got up slowly ignoring once agin the aching pain going through me. I pulled jake into a tight hug. " I'm sorry" I whispered Into his ear. Jake broke into sobs and I started right after him.

I only cry when it came to jake, just seeing him sad could make me cry, but right now he looked broken as I felt broken mentality and physically. I rubbed my hand over is back.

He let go slowly and gave me a real smile and my smile came out. "I'm hungry go get me something to eat jakey please"

He nodded and ran out.

Lambergine mercy, oh your chick so thirst-

Gabe quickly picked up his phone and walked outside. So it was just Jacob and i.

"Why?"

I forwards my eyebrows and looked at Jacob, "why what".

"Why did you lead me on when you were just going to leave me in the end" Jacob said is voice cracking. He looked me in the eye and I saw pain, betrayal, and hurt in his eyes.

"I-I... You had a affect on me you made me go weak and I wanted to kiss you, I have never felt that way about anyone. But when gabe came, I don't know something inside of me wanted him needed him, I'm sorry"

I looked at the hand not wanting to look him in the eyes. He lifted my chin and made me look him square In the eyes.

" Sammy I don't care if Gabriel's got your eye just let me give you one kiss that's all I want one kiss"his voice was pleading me and he started to Lean in.

His lips connected with mine, I felt a little spark but I felt more when gabe touched me! But his lips where soft.

I was going to pull away when the door opened, we both quickly pulled away and looked at who was their.

Oh no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh who was at the door!!!

Lol vote and comment!