Meeting cleo and a mad pack of wolves

Are we their yet jake said for the hundredth time. NO! Luke and I yelled t the same time. He sighed and mumbled something I didn't get.

Luke we've been driving for the past 5 hours when the flab are we going to be their? I asked irritated, give it 5 More minutes he said sounding annoyed.

I looked at the window and saw something flash, but it looked human.

Stop the car! A voice I recognized as my mother said In my head. Without a hesitation I yelled "STOP!!" The car came to a halt and my mother continued, go to the forest and yell Cleo.

I ran out the car and into the woods I wasn't that deep but I could barely see the car. In seconds gabe and jake where in either side of me.

Yell Cleo and tell her to give u her hand and if she denies Say cor aureos it means heart of gold.

CLEO!! CLEO!!! I yelled and a girl with red curls and pale skin came into view.

How do u know my name or that you would find me here, I haven't been detected in a decade? She said

Give me your hand I said dryly she gave a cold laugh and said never.

cor aureos I said and her eyes widen, he whole face was placed with pure shock. She slowly gave me her hand and said " h-how do u know that"

Mother told me I said simply taking her hand. I felt something come over me. I heard everyone's thoughts.

What the hell is she doing!

Wow she looks hot even now.

That girl is trying to give me a heart attack I mean.....

Finn is so cute...

I am such a loner.

Do I have a crush on Kara.

Jake is cute.

We're never going to make it.

How does she know those words and what is she doing?

I put my hands on my head trying to block the thoughts.

Shh child think of a very thick wall my mother said. I did what she told me and all the voices were gone. You can read others thought now. And just focus on who you want to read. But if you don't want to hear anyone think of that wall. I nodded and smiled and said thank u mentally hoping she would hear.

Hi I'm Samantha I said sticking my hand out. I'm Cleo as u already know she shook my hand. This is Jacob and gabe I said indicating to the two boys. She nodded and froze. Shit she mumbled.

Stop her she has to stay with you guys my mother said I a serious and demanding tone. STOP!! live with us please! I said all at once he gave me a wtf look.

Look I can't explain it but you need to come with us. I said in a tone that sounded more like my mothers then mine" Bu-" no your coming, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the car. Before we made it to the car I was bit by something huge!

I yelled in pain and put my hand where I was bit. I got up slowly. Are u ok sam! Cleo said flustered. I chuckled, I'm fine.

I looked at the thing that bit me and it was a wolf and its pack. But it was the size of a FREKING HORSE! IT WAS AWSOME!

I let my hand drop and walked over to a black one. It was beautiful and looked like the leader.

It snarled at me but I ignored it. We were only inches away I put my hand out and it showed it canines.

I put my mental wall down and focused on the black wolf.

What is she doing, is she not scared, she bleeding so she's not a vampire, she looks like a angel. But If she's a threat to my pack she has to go and so does that red head who does she think she is, I'LL KILL HER! I put my wall back up and looked at Cleo.

What did you do to them they Really hate I said turning only my head to see Cleo. She smirked.

I took the dog out. She said simply shrugging.

I knew exactly what she meant and I could feel the it happing again.

YOU TOOK OUT THE DOG! ARE U FUKING KIDIG ME APOLOGIZE! U HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT! I was pissed beyond pissed and I might rip her head off if she did apologize.

She stared at me for a moment and didn't say anything. DID I FUKING STUTTER, I SAID APOLOGIZE AND A SENCER ONE!

She got out of her daze and looked at the wolves

I'm sorry, It was not my place to do that if you guys would ever forgive me that I do not deserve, but would like it then please do.

I read the wolves mind again.

S-she apologized, she's our number one enemy and we tried to reason wit her, and sent people to help but her pride was to big! And this girl she did it. She's either a angel or a powerful demon.

I'm not a angle or demon I just know what it feels like to lose what you cared about and I don't like it when people are the reason someone is now gone. I said my voice cold and vivid of any emotion.

Y-you can read my mind? The Wolf asked

I nodded

I will change so we can speak but my wolves stay the way they are.

I nodded

I put the wall down and the wolf went behind a tree.

He came out with only pants on and his hair messy, he actually looked really hot!

I stared at him and he chuckled, like what you see he said with a cute smile on his lips. I chuckled, "very" and he chuckled. I head a growl from behind me but Ignored It.

I'm Chris I'm the alpha of the blue moon pack he said and put his hand out. I Samantha but you can call me sam or Sammy, I aid shaking his hand.

Your red head friend has been terrorizing our pack for years, I have lost may companions to her he said authority showing in his voice.

I turned my head to look at Cleo. "Is what he says true" she put her head down and I took that as a yes.

She deserves to be punished not by death but something else Chris said

I nodded, you will get your punishment but not on her on me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok now the action will begin!

Please vote and comment.

And read my shinning star by becksten6 it's really good!

Well anywhore VOTE!!