Rape and evil twins

I woke up naked next to gabe. I was snuggled into his chest and when I tried to get out his grip tightened around my waste. I tried agin and it tightened more.

" why are you trying to leave " gabe mumbled I smiled and pecked his lips and he smirked then kissed me full blown. I pulled away and he frowned. I'm tired let go of me I commanded and he pouted.

I kissed him and he put me on top of him. He was holding my waist then squeezed my but and I gasped and he took this opportunity to stick his tong in my mouth.

We fought for dominance and he won. I pulled away for air and tried to get out of his grip. I looked him in the eye and they weren't his. They where a baby blue not his beautiful purple eyes.

Gabe your eyes I said, he ignored my question and kissed me agin and he was on top of me now. I didn't feel the sparks I usually felt this wasn't gabe, I used all my strength to push him off of me.

He landed on the other side of the bed and I got off the bed and started putting my cloths back on. Gabes eyes where still a baby blue and he walked over to me and tried to kiss me agin.

This is absoulutly not gabe, he wouldn't do that to me right? A tear ran down my face and I ran out of the room with shorts and gabes shirt.

" enjoy your self?" A voice that sounded Like Martha said I turned around to see the girl that was pacing around my room while I was talking to mom. " Martha " I whispered when she nodded I couldn't stop the tears, I ran up to her and she put me in a huge hug.

" that...that wasn't gabe....his eyes... Where blue... All he wanted was sex... Was that all he wanted? I asked in between sobs. Shhh child what do you mean his eyes where blue there purple are they not? And I don't know about the sex part but he is your mate... She trailed off and i angrily whipped the tears off my face.

I ran as fast as I could to the room I was with gabe. He looked like he just woke and his eyes where normal, a beautiful purple. Morning beautiful he said giving me a breath taking smile.

The tears started coming agin and gabe, who was fully dressed came up to take them away but I moved back. Baby what's wrong? he asked me softly, h-how could you? Y-you did all thy f-for sex, my voice cracked in the end and gabe had a look of confusion all over.

"Why would I do that?" My back finally hit the wall so I couldn't go back anymore. Gabe was right In front of me and took my hand and I tried to pull it back but he had a tight grip. When I didn't answer his question I saw a glint of anger in his eyes.

"God dammit Sam answer me! Why would I do that!?" I flinched at his tone if voice, it was full of anger, pain, and commanding. His eyes softened and he put me into a hug, I stayed emotionless in his embrace. "Please.." His voice sounded broken and I couldn't take it any longer.

I pulled away and looked into his purple eyes and put my hand near his eyes. Your...eyes they...they changed... I said and realization crossed his features.

Sam I am so sorry! I tried to hold him back last night and I did so it was all me but-but this morning you probably woke up first then me and he notice so took over! Ahh I'm such an idiot I should have just told him no! Why can't I say no to him! He touched my girl! He's dead! Sam did he touch you! Gabe was rambling and I had my mouth open to a perfect O, but a spark went through me when he called me his girl.

Gabe who is "he"? I asked gabe looked at me and something unreadable was in his features. He kissed me and deepened it he pressed our body's closer together then pulled away. His eyes where closed and it look like he was fighting for just a minute of control.

" remember how I told you I was half angel " he didn't Waite for me to answer he just went on " well when I kiss you he wants to get out and last night he wanted you all for himself so I ended it early, but this morning whatever happened to you was him" he said then opened his eyes. His purple eyes where gone once agin and where replaced with his baby blue.