Death comes and goes

GABE! I yelled alarmed, he gave me a small sad smile and said " sorry".

Kara ran in and her eyes widened. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! HE HAS NEVER CUT AND NOW HE DOES BECAUSE HE THIBKS HE'S A BAD MATE! AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! KAra yelled at me

I was in shock. He cut himself before I did. And it's all my fault. I'm selfish. All I though about was myself but never him. .

Gabe growled at Kara and I saw hurt flash through her eyes.

"G-gabe you cut" my voice weak an held so much pain. He tightened his grip on the glass and blood started dripping from his hand.

"I'm sorry Sammy. I'm the worst mate ever." Tears violently fell from my eyes as I slowly approached MY mate.

"Your not. I am. I was selfish and only thinking about myself. I'm sorry." He nodded his head no and gave a light chuckle.

" stop making excuses. Your were perfect. You ARE perfect and always will be. And all I'm doing is bringing you down"

Every step I took near gabe he took one back. " your perfect to! Just please don't leave me too" I sobbed and his eyes softened.

"I love you Sammy" his voice held so much love and passion. I was going to keep fighting when he quickly with much force stabbed himself in the stomach.

"GABE!!!"

I ran to him and held his body close to mine. " gabe please don't leave me. I need you please.."

He gave me a weak smile and whispered " I love you"

KARA GO GET A DOCTOR OR MARTHA JUST GO GET SOMEONE! I yelled in tears and she ran out the room.

"Gabe w-why? I love you so much. Everyone leaves me, all I wanted was you. Please just don't leave me" I said while crying into his shoulder.

He stroked me hair and was telling me to hush. I felt a excruciating pain. It must be from or mating bond breaking.

Waite! I can heal him!

Me being the most powerful blood sister have the power of healing others. I've been practicing it, hopefully it'll work.

I took out the large shard of glass in his stomach and out m hands directly on top of it.

"figere alumna salices sub arbore. modo affigant. affigant bonum. don't discedat me. aeternum custodiam ei ex parte mea." I chanted intel there was a greenish glow on my hands and gabes wound was slowly closing.

I smiled when I was done and gave him a light kiss in the forehead as Martha and a women that I assume to be the doctor came in.